Chapter 52

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

WARNING‼️ This chapter have a topic about overdosing (Accidental due to trauma)

3RD PERSON POV
HOLLAND

Mael is leisurely walking on the street not caring that he will be late for work. He went to Starbucks and order coffee for his grandpa and dad. While waiting for his order he called his brother.

Mew: "Yes? Hows it going over there?"

Mael; "I'm doing my best P"

Mew: "Then keep up the good work"

Mael: "....."

Mew knew his brother so when Mael become silent he knew that there's is something in his mind so he asked "What is it? And don't even think about lying to me" Mael sigh and said "It's just that....our neighbour asked me something weird P. I asked dad about it and he got mad"

Mew: "Who? And what did that person asked?"

Mael lied and said "Well you know that I didn't lived here before right? That's why I didn't know her P and maybe she didn't know me too? But she asked me about a woman who lived with you and dad" Mael heard something dropped on the other side of the line and then the phone call ended.  Mael stared at his phone for awhile then he thought "I hope he's fine" and continue to walk.

Mew after recovering from the shock called his dad right away.

Dad: "He-"

Mew: "MAEL KNEW!"

His dad got so confused and asked "What do you mean? And why are you yelling?"

Mew: "Dad Mael just called me and asked about that....THAT WOMAN!"

Dad: "....."

Mew: "You have to stop him from finding out about her and everything that happened before DAD!"

Dad: "Calm down son I will handle it so don't think too much about it and take your medicine"

Mew: "Promise me dad!"

Dad: "I promise son"

Mew: "I have to go"

Mew is sweating so much even if his air-conditioner is working perfectly fine. He hurriedly went to the bathroom and grabbed and opened his medicine and took two tablets and waited for the medicine to take effect but he felt like he's been waiting for so long so he took another two.

Gulf finished his work early so he went to the Dutch restaurant Mew likes to frequent and ordered his favourite food. He didn't bother txting or calling Mew because he wanted to surprised him. When he arrived he immediately entered the room and called Mew but he didn't get a response so he thought that he might be sleeping. He went to the bedroom and didn't see him so he called again but still,nothing. He put the food on the table and thought "Maybe he went to his building?"

Thirty minutes had passed and there's still no Mew. Gulf who is starting to get impatient called Mew's phone but he is not answering so he decided to go to Mew's building but before going there he decided to go to the the bathroom first. He entered the bathroom and saw an unconscious Mew on the floor.

Gulf froze for a moment then he kneeled down and in panicked shaking Mew and calling his name repeatedly, when didn't get any response he calm himself and repeatedly thought "Calm Down! Calm down! I shouldn't move him" he inhaled and exhaled and when he's calm enough he check Mew's pulse then he dialled 1646. After talking to the operator on the phone he stayed beside Mew and waited for the ambulance. He really wanted to carry Mew and put him on the bed but he is afraid that he might do more damage if he move him.