☔︎︎ 8 ☔︎︎

Start from the beginning

"What hero do you not know?" I tease. He turns red and flustered. "Oh, I love thirteen!" Ochako says. "Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen says. "Look forward to working with you." We all say.

We head inside the dome like structure. "Wow, it looks like the Universal Studios Japan!" Kirishima says. "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters." Thirteen says.

I wanna go to the windstorm area. All that wind would be delicious right now. "It's called the Unforeseen Simulation joint, USJ for short." Thirteen says, striking a pose. "Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." I hear Aizawa talking to Thirteen.

Sometimes I have a hate-love relationship with my hearing. "About that...it looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge." Thirteen says. "That's the height of irrationality. Well, we took precautions just in case... it can't be helped. Shall we begin?" Aizawa says.

"Let's see let me say one thing, or two, or three, four...five...six...seven..." Thirteen says. "It's increasing..." Everybody thinks.

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black hole." Thirteen says. Uhh...I didn't but I do now! "I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." Thirteen says.

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Izuku asks. "Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily." Thirteens says. I mean that's pretty obvious. Thirteen could suck up this whole place right now.

"Some of you also have quirks like that, right? In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified- yeah I'm too lazy to put what she really said so pretend some smart hero stuff here.

"That is all. Thank you for listening." Thirteen says, doing a curtsy. "That was wonderful!" Ochako says. "Bravo, bravo!" People said. "All right then, first-" The lights started to flicker?

I smell unknown scents coming from below. "Gather together and don't move! Thirteen protect the students!" Aizawa says. "What's that?" Kiri asks. Villains started to come out of a portal.

Is it the same one I went through? I need to find out. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lessons already started?" Kiri asks. "Don't move! Those are villains." Aizawa says.

Ohhhh, I'm kinda excited now! I want to go and fight but Aizawa probably won't allow me. But Too bad!

Everybody flinched and gasped.

Third Person POV

Yarashi flinched in shock. She smelled a familiar scent. She walks closer to the stairs and sees him...

Future Rogue?!
(I just needed a enemy from Fairy Tail to fight her :/ Don't wanna go with Zeref of Achnolgia :[ )

How was he here?! Didn't Natsu and the others defeat him already? Aizawa pushes her back. "Stay back." Aizawa says. Yarashi takes her lacrima and called Natsu.

She didn't care about revealing her identity at this point. Natsu answers.

"Hey, Yarashi!" Natsu exclaims.

Everybody looks at Yarashi and the screen, showing Natsu.

"Oi, you said you defeated Future Rogue, right?" Yarashi asks.

"Yeah? Why do you look so serious?!" Natsu asks. He knew something was wrong with her when she's serious.

She goes closer and turns her screen.

"You sure about that?" She asks.

"Huh?!" Natsu exclaims.

"Is that Yarashi, Natsu?" Lucy asks, coming over to the lacrima. "Wait, is that future rogue?!"