Cover

Any copies that are made without the permission of the owner, in this case, the author, are strictly prohibited.  This is a work of fiction and not a in any way a novel. The time of events in this book does not match up in real life even if you compare it with the past events or present.

----

         Miyamoto Mai, the author, loves different kinds of things. Some of her interests are not connected at all which makes her really unpredictable. She's not athletic, nor is she interested in sports. Though, changes happen and an exception was made in her head.

       For those who personally know the author, she loves anime ever since her mother introduced it to her. So, one day, during the start of pandemic, she started watching Yuri on Ice. She's watching it pretty late, since the anime came out years before the pandemic; and yet, she's only watching it now. This anime piqued her interests since people around her talk about it so much.

      Her interests grew every episode about figure skating. The jumps and the artistry that is shown in the sport; which is, from her own words, enchanting. She got hooked by it and after she binged watch the anime, she directly searched in YouTube about the sport. There are a lot of videos in there about the sport and other performances. But for some reason, this guy Hanyu Yuzuru filled the list of videos. 

         At first she didn't cared, but then her curiosity piqued again and she finally decided to watch a performance of this specific figure skater. 

The performance was "Parisienne Walkaways by Gary Moore/ Sochi Olympics"

I think we all know what I am talking about and what happened next...

I think the author fell in love watching the Japanese guy wearing a blue and black costume.

--

                                                               ENTHRALLED BY MIYAMOTO MAI

             They say that "Don't judge a book by its cover", and I proved that when I misunderstood you on our first meeting. The first glance was all about prejudice, anger and mistakes and the second glance at you was all about beauty, truth, enchantment and love. You are Enthralling, Mai. I hope that in another life I get to be with you longer.

                                                                   - Hanyu Yuzuru

          A friend and a trusty companion. That's how I saw you from the very start and to our end. Yuzu, I hope I felt your feelings sooner. We could've been happier if that's the case, but never mind that, cause it's too late already. I hope that in another life I get to be with you and I make the right choices.

                                                        -Miyamoto Himari

       One thing I've learned in life is that, there is no point of being mad and in denial of things that already happened. We should just start understanding things and learn how to forgive.

                                                   -Alex

-- 

Grammatical and spelling mistakes are kind of normal in this book. I never had the time to re-view what I had written, so expect it coming your way. Even though this book is not as good as the other fanfictions out there, I do hope that you enjoy reading this.

          -Miyamoto Mai