"That Stiles kid aight, he chill." He said as he threw some cards down on the table. She frowned at him. "Saw him today. Nigga bumped into me but he aight. Talked about my mans Cap'n America. And Rico realised that blue Jeep be his and been working on it since we fuckin got here."

It took her a moment to process everything D-Bo just casually threw at her. After a few seconds of process, all she find herself able to ask was a simple, "Why?"

"Lola." D-Bo answered, glancing at the hard-working Rico.

Violeta nodded and moved back to where the Jeep was. She leaned against it and kicked Rico's legs and the man himself came out from under the Jeep. He sat up from the sliding board and wiped his forehead. "I'm pre' much done but Carlos called. Says to install new headset."

"You guys got any in stock?" 

"Check out back." Rico said. She nodded and moved away. Rico slid back under. She went to the supplies and rummaged through until she found one of the newer models Carlos had recently gotten in stock. She came back and found Rico standing up, washing his hands at the sink near the guys. With that, she grabbed a toolbox and climbed into the passenger seat to get to work.

About thirty minutes later, the headset had been installed and Rico had filled up the Jeep with some fuel. Violeta looked down at her clothes. She wanted to change and she briefly wondered if Stiles would mind if she borrowed his Jeep to drive to her place to get changed before she gave it back to him.

It was then that her arm burned up.

Hissing, she brought up her right arm sleeve to see the sword tattoo pulsing red hot. She frowned, not knowing what that meant. Her first instinct was to go to her grandma's and she immediately climbed in the driver's seat, ready to gun it to hospital.

"You going to the game?"

"No the hospital."

"Did the Abomination get to Stilinski?"

Violeta stopped dead in her movements, "What?"

"The other team lacrosse got this big ass homie called the Abomination. Last team had to fucking forfeit cause they ran out of players that could get on the field. Homie tackled them all and hurt 'em all so bad none could fucking play."

By now, the pain in her arm was at the back of her mind. 

All she could think was simply: Stiles.

Whatever the sword meant could wait - she had to get to the game and make sure Stiles was okay. Humans rank at the of the supernatural pole... with her kind at the bottom. Whatever was going on with her could wait because there was a human in danger. 

"I gotta go." She turned the keys in the ignition and swiftly backed up and sped her way to school. When she arrived in the parking lot, she saw the door the gym open and frowned, not sure why that would be open. She heard cheering and a few chants of "BEACON HILLS! BEACON HILLS!" She assumed Scott may have had something to do with that and felt reassured that this 'Abomination' was being taken care of. But she still needed to make sure because, well, because it was Stiles.

And somehow, she found herself going into the gym.

It was when she found Stiles and Derek in the pool, barely managing to remain afloat that she understood her intuitions.

"Vio? Violeta?!" Stiles yelled out when he saw the familiar figure. "Get out! It's here! GET OUT!"

"Then why are you in a pool?" Violeta said, using every inch of her will to keep her voice perfectly calm. If she was calm then Stiles could be grounded. If she freaked out... well, then how Stiles would react?