𝟞𝟞.

|| 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 || 😼.

"Y'all I'm tired," Janaee groaned treading slowly behind me and Teezy at the fair, "can we sit down and take a break?"

"I'm disappointed in you best," he frowned, "caucasians never get tired."

"Friend you know damn well she ain't caucasian," I whispered to him, "look at her curves, she a negro."

"You right," he whispered back, "my fellow caucasians be flat, I ain't even gon cap."

"Y'all whispering mighty loud," she said yawning before tapping our shoulders, "y'all look, funnel cake!"

"Best funnel cake the reason yo tummy need to be tucked now," Teezy said waving her off, "they called leggings, yo stomach should not be down there."

I laughed trying to hide it, "not you extorting her," I opened my arms and pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back, "it's okay bae I still love you and yo chubbiness."

"I wish I could say the same."

"Best!" She smacked her lips laughing, "you so mean!"

"It's okay," I laughed, "I mean, who wants a toothpick anyways?

"Teezy white ass," she said mugging him, "that's why all yo exes built like fishing poles now."

"So," he shrugged, "if I want pussy from a fishing pole built bitch then I'll get pussy from a fishing pole built bitch."

"Tampon."

"Kennedy the thickest girl on yo track record," she said walking up, "my good sis stacked."

"And is."

"Why you just lie like that?" He frowned, "knowing damn well she flatter than flapjacks."

"That's yo fault, you don't want something that jiggle when you smack it?"

"That's what I prefer but me ending up with a Becky, that's fine too."

"Make her gain weight," i said, walking over to the funnel cake, "stuff a poptart in her mouth while you hitting it from the back."

"Hell nah, I would put a bitch out before she lay a taste bud on my tart."

"It's giving me obsession at this point," Janaee sighed getting in line behind some white people for funnel cake and we stood beside her, "I think I might get two plates, I been very much craving this."

"Look at her lips," I whispered to teezy pointing at the girl in front of us, "they like beige ass pencil lines."

"Thin as hell," he mumbled, "thin as wind."

"Bae give her some of yo lips," I tapped Janaee's shoulder, "yours look real succulent and she need some."

She turned around trying not to laugh while hitting my arm, "y'all shhh! they right there."

Teezy adjusted his imaginary tie and cleared his throat before stepping up to the white people in front of us and extending his hand, "hello my fellow caucasians."

The couple looked back and forth between each other awkwardly before the wife extended her hand and shook his, "...hi."

"How are y'all? Y'all got some good credit? I got some good credit."

"Our credit is fine," the husband said putting his arm around his wife and moving her behind him, "excuse me but my wife and I have to get going."

"That's fine but there's no need to move her out the way like I'ma shoot her ass or something," he smacked his lips, "I'm one of y'all, no need to fear."