𝟘𝟝.

Ⅱ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ💙

"Damn Janaee, when you gon stop playin hard to get and finally give a nigga a chance?" Dboy sat down.

"Never. It's gon be hard for yo ass to get out the casket Killa gon put you in." I stuffed a fry in my mouth.

"I thought you was single?" He waved me off.

"And I thought you had a girlfriend." I made a face.

"She cheated on me bro." 

"Prolly cause you do it to her alla time." I shrugged.

"Just cause I cheat don't mean my girl gotta do it too, this aint follow the leader."

"Swear, you supposed to be a leader not a follower." Von sat down, joining our conversation.

"Bye." I dipped my chicken tender in barbeque sauce and bit into it.

"Wassup wit y'all anyway?" Alaya asked.

"Who?" Tyler said.

"You and Killa." She pointed to me.

"Bitch, that was brought up like 5 minutes ago. But, we minding our business."

"And is." Deja backed me up.

I laughed, shutting her ass up before she got up and left the table before going over by Brianna.

Brianna is Killa's ex and since she think we talk, bitch been tryna start shit wimmie all week.

"Delusional ass bitch, ion know why she came over here, we don't really fuck wit her anyways."

"Damn bae, Killa rubbin off on you." Tyler scrunched her face up.

"Right, bitches bout mean as hell." Deja laughed and I bit into my chicken tenders.

"I'm not mean, I just don't fuck wit people." I shrugged.

I looked across the room and see a crowd of people pointing and staring in my direction with Brianna and Alaya at the center.

I laughed, got up, and walked over to the garabage can and threw my trash away.

"While she thinkin shit sweet, he was just wit me last night." I heard laughter from behind me and saw the crowd got closer. "Look." Brianna pulled out her phone and showed them something.

"Niggas really be out here havin bitches feeling themselves." 

"Swear, like nah sis he don't really want yo big ugly ass, he still fuck wimmie."

ima fight today , i can feel it.. my palms twitchin.

I walked back over to my table and grabbed Von's Gatorade and took a sip.