𝟛𝟟.

|| 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 ❤.

"Awwwwwn bae you know I like this theatre." Janaee said as we pulled up to the movies. "They got them seats like beds."

"I know you like it, I remember from last time." I smirked and took the keys out the ignition after putting the car in park.

"I bet you do." She mumbled as I got out and closed my door before walking around to her side and opening hers.

"Thanks pookie." She pecked me on the lips and grabbed my hand while I locked the doors. "What we about to see?" She asked as I held the door for her and we walked inside.

"Some new cartoon, ion remember what it's called though."

I stepped behind her in line and wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind and putting my face in the crook of her neck.

time to put my plan in motion .

"Baeee." She said softly as we moved up in line. "You gotta chill, we ain't even iniside yet."

"I'm not even doing nothing." I mumbled in her ear, feeling her slightly shiver in my arms.

"Cam—just get our tickets." She said as we moved up again.

I let her go and stepped up before paying for our tickets. Once everything was taken care of, we went in line to get popcorn and cups for our fountain drinks. 

"Pookie, I'm thinking about doing nails." Janaee said as the lady passed us our bucket of popcorn and I held our cups in my hand, walking over to the fountain drinks.

"That acrylic stuff?"

"Yeah, I did Myla's a while back and they were good but I still gotta work on it though."

"So practice on yourself or Kennedy first and see how they turn out since you ain't tried doing em in a while." I put some ice in my cup before filling it with iced tea. "If you decide it's something you wanna do, then go ahead. You know you got my support, I'm 100% behind you ma."

I put the top on my cup and put my straw in before filling Janaee's cup up with Sprite with no ice.

"liquid electricity , a shock everytime i sip ."

^ but her disabled ass still b drinking it though .

"Thank you baby." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me on the lips. "What color should I paint mine?"

"Blue or yellow cause you a different typa nasty with them colors."

"Wha—put the top on my cup and come on." She laughed and I put the top on her cup and added the straw.

We walked in the theater and found a seat like a bed all the way in the back.

"Why you all the way over there?" Janaee asked as the lights dimmed and the theatre became dark before the movie started.

plan #1 ? most def in motion .

"Shhh! I'm tryna watch the movie." I whisper shouted and she smacked her lips, throwing some popcorn at me.

"Boy if you don't scoot over." She paused. "And I mean all the way over."

I scooted closer to her and sat my drink in the cup holder before placing my hand on her thigh.

I slowly dragged my hand upwards on her thigh but stopped once I reached the area next to her pussy.

Instead of moving my hand up again, I just left it there and I heard her release a loud sigh.