𝟘𝟚.

Ⅱ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ😌

"Y'all I needa girlfriend." Tyler whined as she flopped on my bed.

It's Saturday and we all chillin in my room until it's time to get ready for Taraji kickback later at 7:30.

"So yo' gay ass really out here tryna cheat on me?" I feigned hurt.

"Man shut up, you know you my forever bitch." Tyler said as I rolled my eyes and waved her off.

"You know Shay wanna talk to you." 

"That bitch toxic, ion need no more of that shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all put me on, I wanna lil boo." I said.

"All bullshit to the side, you would look cute wit Killa." Deja said.

"Killa?" I did the Soulja Boy face. "We can't stand each other."

"When y'all was arguing over dem gummy bears yesterday, that lil scene was cute."

"Fuck him, wit his fine ass. I'm still hurt he ate my candy." I whined.

"Whole time you was whining, he kept looking over at you." Deja said.

"Cry baby ass."

"Y'all get ready for the kickback right now, before we head over there we finna slide to Teezy crib." Lexi said, peeking her head in my room before walking back out.

"Aight." I got up from my bed and started looking for something to wear. I decided to get dressed in a black and white checkered crop top and I left my hair in a slickback.

"Y'all know where my other slide at?" I asked them.

"Over there ina corner." 

I went to the corner and slid on my other black and white checkered slide before grabbing my lip gloss and putting some on.

"Damn bae, you ready?" 

"Oh so now I'm bae? Let's go." I grabbed my keys and my phone and we walked out my door.

"Okay cause period, y'all look good." Kennedy said once we got downstairs.

"Swear bro, I feel like a proud parent." Lexi wiped invisible tears from her eyes.

"Don't gas it." Deja laughed and we headed out the door.

"Pass me da aux." I said from the backseat.

"You betta not have us in our feelings." Kennedy passed it to me.

"Ain't no promises. My playlist gon have you in yo feelings, saying fuck a nigga, on some hot girl shit, on some city girl shit, make you wanna fall in love, have sex, and ready to go shoot up somebody crib on some gang shit." I clicked on my playlist, pressed shuffle, and K.Michelle filled the speakers as we pulled off.