* 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 *

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || ❤

"Best move them funky ass pigs out my face." Teezy moved my foot away from his head.

"Oink oink." I put my foot back in his face before wiggling my toes.

"I just knew you was farm-raised." He mumbled and moved my foot again.

"Bestie you so mean." I huffed.

We was in my room laying on opposite ends of the bed. He was up by the head board and I was laying down by the foot of the bed with my feet in his face.

Lexi was out chillin wit Chief, Slim, and Kennedy and my papa was gone out handling business.

"I'm so what?" He smacked his lips and put his foot in my face.

"Move." I laughed and pushed his foot out the way. "Stanky ass toes."

Instead of responding, Teezy pushed me off the bed.

"Best!" On my way down, I grabbed his leg and pulled him down with me.

"This is so ghetto." He mumbled.

"Duuhh, we in the ghetto." I stood up and put my arms out like I was holdin a gun.

"I hope somebody raaatatataaa yo ass too."  He said, standing up as my phone rang.

"Shut up." I looked to see who was calling, it was Killa.

"Pass me my new bestie." He pointed to the poptart on my nightstand.

"Yo new bestie? There's no such thing." I handed him the poptart before stepping out my room and answering my phone.

"Wassup?" I said and I heard Killa sigh.

"I know you pissed at me right now—" I cut him off.

"It's not even that, I'm just disappointed." I shrugged.

"I know and on some real shit, I'm sorry." He sighed and I can tell he was rubbing the top of his head. "I fucked up Janaee, I know I did."

"Yeah."

I put myself on mute and let my thoughts take over.

No matter how bad he hurt me, I miss him and I know he miss me too. It's been over a month and I still feel weird without him.

"Best I'm finna go golfing to fulfill my caucasian dreams." Teezy said, snapping me out my thoughts.

Killa was silent so I looked at my phone to see if he was still on the line. He was but he couldn't hear anything cause I was still on mute.

"Aight bestie, I love you." I gave him a hug.

"I love yo beige ass too." He walked down the stairs. "Blending in wit the curtains and shit." He walked out the door and I shook my head before unmuting myself.

"But wassup?" I went downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. "Why you call?"

"Remember when you told me to cal you everytime I got the urge to drink that shit again?"

"Yeah." I grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator. "If you got that feeling, just be on yo way."

"Aight." I heard him get up. "I appreciate you ma, forreal."

"I ain't tryna hear that shit." I scoffed. "Just cause I'm doing this don't mean I forgive you for what you did to me. I'm only doing this cause I promised I was gon help you and ion want you killin yoself off that shit."

"Aight ma, I get it. Like I said, I'm sorry for everything." I heard Killa get in his car and start it before pulling off.

"Good. As long as we got that understood." I walked out the kitchen and went to the front door to unlock it.

"Ima leave the door unlocked." I hung up and waited for him to come.

•••••••••

* not proofread , ignore any mistakes *

not an actual chapter , just a filler to hold y'all over until i figure out what i wanna do wit them .

thoughts? 🤔

•180+ votes•