"You prick!" I screamed in face as I spit in it.

Jake quickly tighten his grip on me, bruising my skin making me feel pain. He pushed me harder against the lockers, making me let out a whimper of pain in response. His eyes grew darker as he was no longer happy, he was angry. That frighten me.

"Now now Queen Bee, let's control ourselves before we ruin the fun." He said in a deep voice.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as a tear slipped out.

"Why? Because it's fun watching your beautiful life come crumbling down. You aren't fit to be Queen bee, you are loser. The only reason why started this bet was to see how long you would last. (She laughed) I was positive you would crack sooner but you ended up falling for the pathetic jock.

You are really meant for each other. It's a shame he hates you now (she grinned) I mean he's totally fuckable but he's a sappy romantic. (She rolled her eyes) maybe some sex will loosen him up. He could probably go on for a while 😉 right?" Hannah asked with grin on her face. I cannot believe this bitch was once one of my best friends.

"Stay away from him! You've already hurt him enough." I said feeling confident as the blood was rushing to my head. My finger nails digging deep into my skin as I formed a fist. I still caged against the lockers with Jake holding me, one hand wrapped around my neck.

"No I spoke to him with truth, unlike you I didn't lie to him about everything. " she said.

"I didn't lie to him! I do love him! I forbid you to go any near him, you bitch." I choked out, Jake was starting to cut the air way flow to lungs.

"Hahaha. What's the matter Laura afraid Ross can actually go a couple rounds with me, unlike with you." She said enjoying my pain with big smile on her face.

Finding the strength, I was able to knee Jake in the balls and push him off me.

"Ahh fuck!" He groaned in a fetus position on the ground, tossing from side to side in pain.

I took the chance of kicking him once more with boot in the stomach. I chose a great day to wear heeled boots.

Charging with my might, I sent Hannah straight down on the floor from tackling her.

"You fucking bitch! I trusted you! Made you my friend! And in return you humiliate my boyfriend " I screamed pulling on her wavy hair, digging right at her roots so that she could feel the pain.

"That's was the deal! You agreed to that! All because you were a egoistic-bitch, you wanted more!" She screamed at me trying to pry my hands off her head.

She flipped us over, leaving me on the bottom as she straddled my lap and she grabbed a hold of my shoulders.

"You precious little baby! Always getting what you want. How does it feel? Huh! How does it feel to have your world fall apart? Everyone you love hate you?! Tell me Laura how does it feel!" Hannah yelled in my face with pure anger, shaking my body vigorously.

I was trying to flip us over but Hannah is strong and on my legs. I about to respond but that's when I felt a heavy hand come in contact with my cheek.

She just slapped me.

Hannah leaned down, looking at me straight in the face and whispered. "Ross will never forgive you and he will hate you forever, but importantly he will spend his life trying to forget you because a worthless, selfish, stupid piece of shit. And you're the only to blame for his pain." She laughed as my tears started to flow out faster, not because of Hannah said but because I was angry.