Beach

"Yayayay wee get to go to da beach and eat sand!" Cheered pink an white fred robot like a gorilla chocking on mouldy bread. Baby hit him with a hydro flask with the force of an elephant biting a shat-flavored wafer. "SKSKSKSKSK NOo" She shrieked like a beluga whale with rabies. "WE ARE GOING TO DA BEACH BUT NO SAND EATING" she scolded colorful fred. 

"But then waht do I eat?" He whined like a baby being skinned. She thought for a minute then shrugged. Balora sighed. "We do not eat sand but you can eat the children" she said to funtime fred. He gasped like a dorito. "Yayayayay" he cheered and all da stanky robots went into Michael's car and drove to da beach. "hEY THAT'S MAH CAR" Michael screamed before being hit by a nuclear bomb.. F in da chat for big brain british furry.

So now they at da beach, but the trip was very messy. Funtime Foxy was doing his makeup but den Balora hit a hole in da road and he got lipstick in his eyeball and he screamed like a squirrel getting eaten by its nut. And den Fred and bonbon started argueing over who is da better at drinking da sour beer. "hEYA i BE THE beUTHERWZIh HEheBEEEEEEEE." Bonbon boasted like a frying pickle and fred got so mad he threw bonbon out da window. "Yuo StupID fRiCkeN hAnd PupPeT OoUhnGGgMMMmmMMM" Fred sceeched.

So now baby was mad because she has to go find the annoying little fricker child rabbit thing and fred was put on time out on a branch hanging off a cliff while she looked for bonbon.

When they finally found him screaming like a decapited pufferfish, they but him in a pet carrier and kept him there and he protested like a hyena slurping juicy MMmHhh beans.

But now theyis finally at da beach and fred is very happy picking fresh children from the beach. "MMMmHHhhhEEEeeHHHhccCCKKKk" He moans. Ballora and baby are finally able to relax and drink all the sour beer in peace. Once all the children were eaten, they left the beach but not before jumping in front of a bus and everyone screamed and they died. DA END.

MMmHHhhhGGHhh