Cyberbullying

"Good god man, you almost got the cheese touch!" said sPrinG thing(hah aha, more spring boi content lol).

"You dumb dumb, you absoulute stupid, you are going to drive us off the cliff!" said water bottle shark fin XDDDdddd Micheal said in a diformed winey stupid voice.

"Hah hahhhhhhh! You fool..." spring rabbit said as he tried to play his theme song.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UUUUP NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOOOOOWWWN GONNA RIDE IDKKKKK DESERT UUUUUUU!!!!!! BLASTED ON THE RADIO. It blasted as they flew off the cliff.

"That was a pretty nifty trick! But you know whats not nifty? CYBERBULLYING." Said tiny purple childish thing idk you decide said to big green bear thing with one ear.

"Now don't even start Micheal. You were CYBERBULLYING ME ON FORTNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rat boy screached as they landed on the ground like a moist egg salad sandwich.

When they were still alive, Micheal pulled a gun from his meagea cargo pants. Then Springboi pull out a knife. Then some old people walked by.

"Ooo! :) Look at the rabit and the child! So cute omlllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I must go give a hug." said dat old lady.

"Carful hunny, he has a knife." said the old mannnnn.

"What what no I don't." Said that diformed Easter bunn as his knife transformed into a gun and he pointed it at Micheal. Then they both pulled to triger. They both died. DA END.