"That you'll kill me." He says. I chuckle and got up standing over him. I look down.

"Exactly. See you in hell." I say. I shot him in the head once and heart twice. I look at his brother and see him frozen in fear. "That's what happens when you don't follow the rules. Now start fucking walking." I say gesturing with my gun for him to walk towards the door. I see my brothers and Dad standing their shocked.

"Get someone to clean him up." I say as I walk past them. I drag Ben towards the basement. I sit him on a metal rusty chair.
He looks at me in fear.

"So you think its business selling kids to abusive, manipulative and disgusting people for money." I say angrily. I hear people coming down the steps of the basement.

"It was the best way to make m-money quickly." He stuttered. I punch him across the face with my hand full of rings.

"Best way? You thought kidnapping and selling children was the best way to MAKE FUCKING MONEY. " I scream. I kick him in his balls. I hear multiple groans behind me. I walk to the table and I take my favourite Japanese dagger out of my case. I turn and point it at him.

"Please don't hurt me. I just wanted money." He says in fear. I chuckle darkly.

"Oh no I'm not going to kill you." I say and he takes a sigh. "I'm going to torture you and make you feel like how you made those tiny innocent kids feel like. No. Actually..I'm going to make you wish you were dead." I say throwing the dagger straight at his dick. I screams and I smile turning looking back at my weapons. This is going to be a long exciting day.

Unknown Secrets.

It was a few hours and I had just killed him. I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into my outfit.

I walked to the kitchen and everyone was already sitting at the table or kitchen island

I walked to the kitchen and everyone was already sitting at the table or kitchen island. They looked at my outfit.

"Nice outfit bambina." Liam said smiling with an approving look. The others agreed. I thanked them before raiding the fridge. I threw a bunch of food on the table and sat down to eat it but of course my phone just had to fucking ring. I picked it up without going looking at the ID.

"What?!"

"Damn who pissed in your pants this morning." I smiled. It was my friend Jordan. If you didnt know while I was kidnapped, I met him since we were in the same cell. We got to know each other because we had nothing else to do. Then we were trained and he was sent on a mission a few weeks ago and I didnt hear from him.

"Jordan! Wait where are you?" I said as I heard commotion on the other side.

"Yeah I'm in your area and I need you to save me from getting killed."

"What did you do?"

"I killed his snake by accident and ate his oreos because I was hungry." I burst out laughing. Why is that so me?

"Typical. Ok I'm coming."

"Can we get food on the way back? I'm starving." He groans from the other side.

"Okay you are paying though."

"Yeah okay just hurry up."

"Okay okay jesus. Ciao."

"Adios."

"Well I need to go pick my friend up so he doesn't get killed." I say and my brothers look at me stupidly.

"You are going to save your friend. What if you get killed?" Elijah says his eyes filled with doubt.

"Me getting killed. That's impossible. A mafia couldn't even kill me." I say crossing my arms.

"And why couldn't they?" Noah asks suspiciously.

"That's because I'm Morte."

Thank you for reading 💕.