The guys walked to each other and began playing.........

Rock, papers, scissors...

"YEHEHEHE YES I WON!!! NOW YOU WILL DIE MY FRIEND HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" 'Just perfect.....the crazy guy won....and why were they deciding this with rock,paper,scissors!??'

The big man rushed Izuku with such an intensity, Izuku slammed into a nearby rock and shattered it into two.
The guy just came straight at him and wanted to rush him, but Izuku bodyflickered and then drop-kicked the guy from behind and his head went straight into the mess of rocks. Then Izuku axe kicked him on the back of his head with 50% OFA in his Super Saiyan.

Izuku jumped back and tried to calm down and ready himself for another ambush. The big guy still with his head in the ground didn't move and Izuku thought he knocked him out and let his guard down- but then the big guy just forced his head out of the ground with a nice *Plop* sound.

His hood was in shreds and his face was finally visible. He had a big rectangle like formed head and was bald with a thin mustache and a big smirk like he's enjoying the pain. Well not the pain, more the thrill of a fight with no rules and not a spar. A serious fight with an enemy.

"THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IZUKU MIDORIYA!! IM HAPPY TO BE ALLOWED TO FIGHT YOU!! YOU ARE PROMISING!"

Izuku was a bit pissed at this that no matter what he threw at him he wouldn't care. He had a bloody face and an arching back while the guy over there only had a running nose and a few scratches.

Izuku powered more of his super Saiyan up and the guy in front of him lost his smirk for a sec but got it back right as quickly. Izukus Ssj was the only other source of light besides the moon and so the guy's face lit up in a slight yellow. So thought Izuku, atleast.

But the the guy opened his mouth and Izuku was confused for a sec before he realized what was coming. His instincts set in and he shielded himself in last second.

The guy shot a yellow extremely fast beam of energy out of his mouth and Izuku shielded him with his arms in an X formation in front of him and pushed most of his energy and ki into his arms and upper body.

His clothes were a bit burned and tattered but Izuku had a different thought right now. This was a ki wave. But he should be the only one to be able to use it in this world. Well as far as he knew. Humans also possessed ki but most people got it replaced with the quirk mutation. In a sense, a quirk is the mutational manifestation of one's own ki in this world. Lord Beerus once explained it to him, when they were discussing about ki. But since Izuku is only part human only a part of his ki is transformed into quirk DNA.

"This was ki....who are you guys?....Both of you can fly and the other guys attack was probably ki too..." Izuku analyzed them.

"Well well aren't you quick to catch on, if you want to know who we are beat us first !!" With that the bald guy rushed at Izuku and tried to punch him with a wide swing but Izuku dodged under it and punched him in the gut.

The man spit out some saliva and a bit blood, after that Izuku summoned 80% OFA and proceeded to uppercutting his chin as the guy flew up and the ground beneath Izuku broke under his might. The guy flew up more then just a few meters, he flew up a whole 1 kilometers before he stopped himself and thought to himself. 'D-DAMN!! This kid....h-he was pulling his punches, but this uppercut...I should be careful it nearly knocked me out! I even broke a teeth...owe'

Izuku was now coming after him and the guy waited for the moment Izuku couldn't dodge anymore and Izuku couldn't react in time to dodge what was now coming for him.

The piling flesh of a man punched straight down into the direction of Izuku and a pink aura in the form of a cilinder with a bright red/pink and sparkling orb around the man's fist shot right at Izuku as he got the full blast head on.