5. One For All and the entrance Exams

A/N ik this is from a other book but idc I'm lazy Kay?

Timelaps brought you by a Chibi Inko and Izuku cooking together

Izuku still has 8 months before exams:

1 month: Trash training and even one sparring match between All-Might and Izuku that only last 30 seconds though

2 month: Trash training and a visit by Kacchan and a hangout there

3 month: Last month Trash training ;

As Small-Might drove along the beach he couldn't believe what he saw he saw a complete clean beach. As he stopped and approached a pile of trash he saw a screaming boy on top a scream of a warrior.

"Holy stinking -SUPER PLUS ULTRA CRAP BASKET!!!!!" Screamed a Small-Might that suddenly turned all buff to All-Might mid sentence.

Midoriya jumped safe down and he had a small proud and satisfied smile on his face.

" You explode my expectations and you're really are worthy of my power Young-Izuku ' picking a strain off from his hair ' now take this and become the next symbol of piece!! EAT THIS !!! "

4 month: Training to control OFA with recovery Girl for a emergency like accidently going 100% and breaking something

5 month: Training with 30% OFA and trying to merge UI OMEN to it with succeed but it works for only 6 min

6 month: Training only UI OMEN able to hold 5 hours without problem he even found out he can use the heat around him to form energy orbs with strong power and stronger blast but can't do many of them around 10 before collapsing the form

7 month: Sparring against All Might with separate quirks and merged

8 month: Last month only some light training and second 'date' with Mina

The day of the Exam

'All-Mi-Toshi didn't respond and didn't visit my mom for a long time but why?' asked a riddled UI and OFA user.

" Oi, Dekiru what are you already doing here ?" said a rarely nice Bakugou "I thought you would sitting somewhere and nerding out ?" "Very Funny it only happened last Sunday that doesn't mean it will always happen" said a fake pouting Izuku.

"Heyyy, Izu-kun~ " said an excited Mina as she approached the two boys laughing.

Izuku asked quick " Hey Kacchan " "Yes?" " She said Heyyy " small silence " How many Y's ?" asked Katsuki " I think 3".....small silence again ....... " She wants you " said Kacchan with a smug grin all the while Midori blushed and for the luck of the two Mina didn't hear any of this.

'Now will be my first step into a Her-. ' he began to fall ' or I just die' but his UI kicked automatically in for 2 seconds and he put two Hands on the ground twisted in the air and made an awesome front flip landing perfect in front of an bubbly girl that looked right into his direction.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed the girl "Oh! S-sorry for t-t-that?" It was more a question than a anything else. "N-no problem you startled me a bit but that was awesome!! I saw you fall and wanted to help you but just twisted and made a perfect front flip!!!" "Y-yeah thanks b-but that has kinda to d-d-do with my q-quirk .." awnsered a nervous Izuku.