9. U.S.J Chaos

Somewhere in a Bar~

" It is an beautiful day outside, the birds are singing and chirping. The wind is blowing against the beautiful trees and flowers on the ground. It is a perfect day..... On days like these.... Heros like you.....

ShOuLd Be BuRnInG iN HeLl !!

This said someone throwing a knife at a picture of some Red Hero....

Meantime~

Izuku and his class were still very loud, Iida was doing handchops, Katsuki was screaming at Kirishima as always, Ochako talked with Tsu and Izuku laughed with Mina. He even forget what she said yesterday. He knew it was mean but he kinda let his emotions take over and hit Kacchan a little too hard so now he's wearing bandages around his head .

They were having lunch and talked about Iidas family and that he's the brother of Ingenium as some alarm gone off. "Hey wait !! What is this ?!" Asked Iida some third year "That is the 3 security breach alarm, that never happened on my school years here!!" The guy said as he ran off.
The Dekiru-squad walked also off. As they were cramped because of the many people that tried to rush out. Many gutted others or walked even over other people as they were only a path. Izuku looked outside the window and saw it was just the press that was so eager to get a interview with the Nr.1 hero. Izuku immediately had a plan "OCHACO MAKE ME FLOAT !!" " OKAY ?!" She touched his hand and he began to float as he punched the air with 6% of OFA so he would propel himself to the end of the exit. He wanted to speak but he got idea! All Might once told him that he used some strength of OFA on his voice to sound intimidating and booming with power so Izuku did the same . " HEY !! CALM DOWN ITS JUST THE PRESS!!! YOU ARE ALL HERE ON A ELITE SCHOOL FOR HEROES AND SIMPLY EVERYTHING THAT CAN DO GOOD SO ACT LIKE IT AND CALM DOWN FOR GODS SAKE !!! " He said as he could go down and everyone got back to class.

The bell rings again and Aizawa could be seen walking in and the whole class was instantly silent. "Took you 5 seconds this time you're all improving that's good now first Izuku what you did in the hallway was good thinking impressive, but let's get to the point.  Yesterday you all learned from All Might how to use you're quirks against people in his battle lesson. Today you will do the opposite of that. We will have Rescue lesson, we will be going to another location. Two other teachers and I will guide you on that lesson we will meet them there. Now get changed into you're hero costume or not its your decision...."Everyone was talking about that lesson and as Aizawa walked out of the door he said "Whoever is not in front of the gates in ten minutes will be suspended for two weeks." and with that he walked off.

Now the class was sprinting to the changing rooms.

"Hmm... you all still had two minutes left, good now get on the bus." He said and stood there bored.

"Hey g-guys get in a line in the bus ok? It's really cramped here you know?" Said Izuku and Aizawa looked pleased. "When we will decide Class Reps, I hope you will be chosen Izuku."

Izuku was fond of that idea and smiled "Thank you Shota" "It's still Mr. Aizawa at school." He said and got on the bus.

After the whole class got on the bus and a while driving and the class talking and goofing around Tsuyu spoke up to Izuku "So Midoriya." "Yes T-Tsu what is it?" Asked the still a bit jumpy Izuku the small frog girl. "You're quirk is a lot like All Might's....."

As she said that Izuku's ground to a halt, did he hear her right?! His quirk is like All Mights? Could she know about OFA? No she couldn't! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! (If you get that reference, your a good boy) (ANOTHER REFERENCE HA!)