19 ♪ Locked

"can i kiss ya?"

you peeled your eyes open to look at atsumu directly. you studied his features and waited for him to tell you he was just joking, but he wasn't. he didn't bat an eyelash the entire time he waited for an answer. maybe it was just because of the heat of the moment but the next thing you knew, you were slowly nodding to his request.

atsumu leans closer to you as you both closed your eyes. his hand snaked its way towards your hips, pulling you closer to him. your noses touched, then his lips met yours. your hands grabbed onto his shoulders, squeezing it as you melted with the kiss. you felt butterflies in your stomach, your head soon feeling light-headed.

"ngh.." you felt him asking for permission so you opened your mouth, his tongue battling with yours for dominance. you felt his hands starting to make way under your uniform, caressing your skin gently with his thumb. from the lack of space around you, your body was basically grinding against his. he cupped your cheeks with his other hand as you both pulled away breathless.

you panted while rest your head on his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. you wanted to hide the blush that was forming on your cheeks from him. you heard him chuckle from above you as he placed his chin on top of your head, his arms wrapping around you. you thought about what just happened, did you actually just agreed on kissing him?

"i can hear your heart pounding." you told him.

"is yers doin' the same thing?"

"maybe." you smile. after you regained your breath, you pulled away from the hug you two had. "we should probably get out of here now."

"yeah, yer right." atsumu opens the locker, the light from outside suddenly blinding you. it was really dark inside the locker so you really couldn't see much.

when you both stepped out, atsumu grabbed a shirt from his bag that was placed on top of the bench and wore it. "you should've taken a picture of me topless, might be a better wallpaper for you y'know–"

"oh shut up." you turned around and made your way towards the door in hopes of getting out. you twisted the knob, but it wouldn't open like it did before. "what the..." you tried to shake it so it would budge, but it was no use.

"what's wrong?" atsumu asked once he saw you shaking the doorknob.

"it won't open!" you tried to open it with all your might but it was still no use.

"what?" he made his way to the door, taking his turn on opening it. the same thing happened to him, the door would not open.

"shit. i think the janitor locked us in." he said, giving up on opening the door.

you heaved in a heavy sigh as you sat down on the bench. "great, so we're stuck?"

"unfortunately." he shrugs, sitting down next to you as he dried his hair.

"you think he's gonna come back?"

"i don't think so. normally when he locks the doors he goes straight home." atsumu rests his head on the locker behind him, letting the towel drape over his shoulders. "we're stuck here 'til tomorrow mornin'."

"we could call someone. do you have your phone?"

"dead. yers?"

"i left all my stuff at the gym." you frowned. "god the last thing i want is to be stuck here with you."

"hey!"

"i'm kidding." you chuckled. "so, what are we going to do now?"

"we wait 'til that old man unlocks the room again."