24 ♪ Feelings

"being adorable. it's making me want to kiss you."

your eyes widened at suna's statement. you were waiting for him to laugh, to tell you he was kidding, but he didn't. he never shifted his gaze away from you. "w-what?"

"i said what i said." he gently cups your cheeks, bringing his face closer to yours. "can i?"

you didn't know how to react. you never expected suna to act like this so it really surprised you. "wait rintaro-"

he didn't stop leaning in. he got closer and closer to you. you felt his breathing, the tips of your fingers getting cold from the anxiousness you felt. you shut your eyes, not knowing what was gonna happen next until he suddenly stopped. you had your eyes closed, waiting for something to happen. but nothing did.

"kidding." he whispered, pulling back away from you.

you let out a deep breath you didn't know you were holding the entire time. you opened your eyes, glaring at the black haired boy who was now snickering. "very funny."

"you should've seen your face." he chuckles. "wish i took a picture."

"why would you do that?!" you hit his shoulders, puffing your cheeks in anger.

"i don't know what's gotten to me honestly." he mumbled which you failed to hear. "you met atsumu earlier, didn't you?" he asked.

"w-what?"

"your band-aid." he pointed at your neck. "it ripped off."

you pat your neck to see if it was true, and it sure was. the band-aid was sticking only halfway so suna could see what was underneath. "shit."

"didn't know he was that jealous of me." he smirks.

"he's just being a dick that's all." you placed the band-aid back again, covering up the mark atsumu gave you earlier. "wait, jealous?"

"don't tell me you're that dense?" suna raised an eyebrow. "surely you could've figured it out by now [Y/N]."

"figured out what, exactly?"

suna looks away from you, sighing as he puts his hands at the pocket of his pants. "figure it out. should be really obvious by now."

"rintaro help me out here." you furrowed your brows, not knowing what he was talking about.

"no."

"please?"

"no."

"please!"

"no. anyway, i gotta go back to my booth now. want me to drop you off to the cafe?" he stand up, offering you a hand. you shook your head, declining his offer. "it's fine. i can go there myself."

"sure. see ya." suna says, walking away. as he turned his back away from you, he finally let out the frustration he was hiding the entire time. damn it rintaro, get yourself together. he thought.

he turned the corner, his mind still filled with the thoughts of you when suddenly somebody called him. "oi."

suna looked up and saw atsumu leaning against the wall with his arms crossed on his chest. he noticed the outfit atsumu was wearing and immediately grabbed his phone to take a photo. "really? a vampire?"

"delete that right now!" an irk mark appeared on atsumu's forehead as he tried to grab the phone away from suna but failed.

"no." suna quickly hid his phone back in his pocket. "so, what do you want?"

atsumu finally calmed down and looked at the boy in front of him with a very serious expression painted on his face. suna didn't fail to notice this and already had an idea on what he was going to talk about.