18 ♪ Passion

before you knew it class had already ended for you. after what happened earlier at lunch your mind has been in a daze, you couldn't forget the lingering feeling of atsumu's lips on yours. you had no idea why you kissed him back the second time either, but somehow you didn't regret any of it.

"stupid atsumu..." you mumbled angrily as you stomped your feet on the ground. yuki, who was walking beside you the whole time, heard it.

"so... you kissed." she had a playful smirk on her face as she wiggled her brows. yuki wasn't there to witness the scene that happened during lunch but she had heard everyone talking about it.

"unfortunately..." you pout, looking away from the black haired teen. "i wasn't expecting him to do that! i thought he was going to reveal it but..." you paused, suddenly remembering what atsumu told you earlier.

"do it again and expect more than just a kiss."

your face heated up at the thought of it. yuki saw your flustered expression and teased you, "...did something else happen?"

you quickly turn to your friend, denying it almost instantly. "no, nothing..."

"you really are a bad liar."

"i'm not lying!"

"whatever you say [Y/N]-chan!" she laughs, clearly not convinced. it was time to do club activities so you and yuki had to part ways soon since she had swimming practice. you on the other hand had to go to the gym to meet atsumu since you asked him about it yesterday.

"see you tomorrow yuki!"

"see ya!" she waved at you before skipping towards the locker room where she would change into her swimwear.

as you walked towards the gym, you felt slightly nervous on seeing atsumu. your heart couldn't stop racing whenever you remembered the kiss. you thought he only did it because he knew you wouldn't like it, but did you actually?

"i must be going insane..." you muttered, slapping your cheeks lightly to snap out of it.

when you saw the building in front of you, you couldn't help but to gulp. it's fine, atleast i wouldn't be alone with atsumu again, you thought. you slid the door open, the sound of it echoing throughout the whole gym. you spotted no volleyballs scattering the floor, and no one was even playing.

"uh... hello?" you called out to the empty gymnasium. the lights were on so you're assuming someone must be there. you stepped inside as you looked around, trying to find anyone.

suddenly, you felt someone whisper into your ear. "boo."

you shrieked as you stepped back in shock. "what the-" it was the blonde haired teen you were looking for, snickering at your reaction. "why would you do that?"

"whaddya think? to scare you obviously."

"meanie."

"whaddya say?"

"nothing." you looked away from him. "where are the others?"

"coach decided to let everyone rest for today. the followin' weeks gonna be rough since nationals are around the corner." he explained, walking beside you. "so, why d'ya ask to meet me here? are you gonna ask me out on a date?" he smirks, leaning towards you.