07 ♪ Caught

the door of the infirmary bursts open, the lights coming from the hallway startled you along with the sound the door produced.

"oh, was i interrupting something?" kita, with your camera bag in his hand, walked in.

quickly, you pushed atsumu off you making him fall down the bed causing a loud thud. "ow!" he groaned in pain.

"k-kita–san! hey there!" you waved, laughing awkwardly to lighten up the situation. "and no you weren't interrupting something! of course not, why would you be?" you completely forgot that you pushed atsumu out of the bed until kita looked at the poor boy at the floor.

"you okay there?" kita asks atsumu while walking towards your bed.

"no!" the blonde rubbed the back of his head which hit the ground when he fell down. "what was that for?!" he shouts.

you stick your tongue out at him, "serves you right."

"why you–"

"ah, [L/N]-san i brought your camera. you left it back in the gym." kita disrupted you and atsumu's fight before it got bigger. he hands you the black bag, to which you took and smiled.

"thank you so much kita-san!" you thanked him.

"sorry for causing you trouble." he bowed slightly. "what can we do to make it up to you?"

"ah, no need to bow kita-san, it's fine, really!" kita straightens up and looks at you. "i'm alright now! plus, i'm sure the photos turned out great so it was all worth it!" you winked, giving him a thumbs up.

kita sighed in relief. "thank you [L/N]-san." he smiles. "well then, i should go now. i'll see you around [L/N]-san." and with that, he walks out the door.

"hey, whatta 'bout me?!" atsumu shouts, but kita had already left the room by then. he pouts angrily and crosses his arms.

"quit acting like a baby." you laughed at him who was still sitting at the floor. "we should probably go home now." you took the thin white blanket off of you and got off the bed, making sure you had your camera with you.

atsumu stood up from the floor and pointed at the table beside you. "yer friend came by earlier and brought yer bag, she already went home saying she had errands to run." he said.

you figured that that friend was yuki. you nod and grabbed your bag from the table. you looked out the window only now noticing how dark it really was out. "wait, what time is it?" you asked.

"uh– i dunno. about seven thirty? practice always ends before seven and ya have been passed out for 'bout an hour now."

"it's that late?!" you panicked and strutted towards the door.

"oi, slow down will you? wouldn't want'cha fainting again!" atsumu caught up to you from behind.

"you should've woken me up."

"you needed rest." he replied. "plus, i was too busy takin' a picture of you droolin'."

"you what?!" you stopped, facing him. "delete it. now."

"no can do princess." he flicked your forehead which made you yelp in pain.

"you motherfu–"

"language!"

°

atsumu walked with you on the way home. it just so happens that you both lived nearby, so you had no choice but to have him by your side the whole time. your conversations— or more like arguments— went from you making him delete the photo of you drooling to what happened at the gym earlier.