Still mad at me?

"Good morning" Yoongi said, standing on the staircase, facing Hoseok before him.

Hoseok smiled. "Good-" He was supposed to greet the older.

But, he stopped smiling.

"Okay" He blankly said.

"Are you still mad at me?" Yoongi asked the younger.

"Exactly" Hoseok tried to pretend he's scary. That part didn't work out well. Yoongi presses his lips together to supress a laugh.

"What? Are you laughing at-" The younger ran down and skipped a staircase. As a result, he didn't know how it happened, but he twisted his ankle and was about to fall rolling down the stairs.

Thanks to Min Yoongi.

That exact moment, the twenty six year old boy widened his eyes, and he spread out his arms, out of pure instinct. Atleast, that'd be better than watching Hoseok fall down and hurt himself terribly.

And, the younger ended up hugging Yoongi, closing his eyes tightly, and hoping not to fall.

Staying some more minutes with their bodies pressed against each other. Yoongi finally broke the hug harshly.

"Do you want to die?!" He shouted out,  and the younger flinched. He kept quiet.

"Go to your room!" Yoongi said and Hoseok was ready to obey him.

But, the pain in the ankle got the best of him.

"Yoonie?"

"What now?"

"My ankle, sprain, fell down, paining, can't move.. "

"I understood" The older sighed.

Hoseok was hoping the other to help him walk.

But, he didn't expect Yoongi to lifting him up,on his back as if he's like a sack. His cheeks heated up, and he didn't know what to say. He just held onto Yoongi and tried to shake off the feeling of shyness.

"Hold me tight" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, yeah"

After reaching the bedroom, the older made the other sit on the bed. Both of them felt something giddy inside them. Their stomachs did flips, and it was something good.

"This is what happens when you get too much excited" Yoongi said, thinking about the events that happened earlier.

"Your friends are more important, so.. " Hoseok quirked his eyebrows.

"Can you please stop?" Yoongi said, getting irritated.

"You started this" The younger replied calmly, munching a chocolate bar.

"Seriously, I'm going"

"Okay, bye. Get me some noodles" The younger ordered.

"And why will I? You'll have to eat the things I make"

"My legs pain so much, and you're being this mean? Mr. Mean Yoongi"

"Ah! Okay. Just sit there, I'll be back"

"Okay! I love you so much!"

_____________________________________