When we were young

"Seokie, let's play!", a six year old Yoongi said to the younger who was lying on the former's bed. "Yes. Let's play, Yoonie", there came this reply from the five year old boy, who was Yoongi's friend. It's Sunday, and they basically spent the day playing. That was fun though, according to both of them. A while later, the younger boy, jumped on the soft bed, panting softly. Yoongi hovered over the smaller boy and engulfed him a bone crushing hug, thereafter lying down beside him. The room filled up with Hoseok's laughter, which never failed to make the stubborn Yoongi smile. "Come, do you want to eat?", Mrs. Jung's voice became clearer as she approached the place where his son and his friend were at.

Climbing down the stairs, the two boys reached the dining table as the older among them, Min Yoongi, tries to feed his friend. Satisfied with feeding him, he eats his own food, when the doorbell rang.

Mrs. Jung, on opening the door, looked up to see two tall people at the doorway. Smiling a bit at both of them, she let them in. "Was he a good boy today?" Mrs. Min asked and received a positive answer to it. As much as she would like to consider it, it won't be that easy, remembering the kind of trouble her son, Yoongi sometimes cause her.

"Okay then, we'll take our leave now", Yoongi's mother said while hugging Mrs. Jung. She looked at the other with fond eyes. They've been friends since the time they were their sons' age. It's crazy how they managed to be friends even after all these years, now that they're married. Today, Yoongi's parents had a ceremony to attend, when the former was determined to spend his time with his little friend, Hoseok. "I only love Hoseok", he would say.

At first it came as a surprise when the five year old Min Yoongi made a friend on his first day at school. As luck would have it, it turned out to be Hoseok. And, since then, their mothers renewed the friendship and their sons became inseparable.

As Yoongi's mother's eyes search for his son, she saw the latter come down the stairs with one of his hands holding Hoseok's. For sure, he was reluctant to leave to the younger boy, but he knew they would meet at the school tomorrow, so he won't be a stubborn boy now.

Approaching the doorway, Yoongi turned around and hugged his friend one last time, as of now and kissed his golden cheeks. Being happy to see Hoseok getting flustered, he felt satisfied. He has always been like this.

"Bye, Seokie! I love you!"

"B.. bye, Yoonie.. I..I love you too"

____________________________________