Sing, sing a song

"Hey, what are you doing?" Hoseok said while eating the popcorns.

"Just some-" Yoongi paused.

"Composing music, and all"

"Oh, okay" Hoseok went silent.

Some time later, he gasped, leaving the other surprised.

"Yoonie, let's sing a song"

"No, not now. Can't you see I'm busy?" Yoongi answered.

"Please?" Hoseok pleaded, with his eyes sparkling, "like the olden days?"

Of course, how could Yoongi ever say no to that?

"Okay, only if I'm done"

____________

"Thank you for your hard work!" Both of them shouted, with their eyes closed.

Halting after the music was over, the boys couldn't help but laugh at themselves. Singing the song they grew up laughing at was somewhat good.

"That-" Hoseok tried to breathe and not to break out into another riot of laughter. "That was awesome"

Yoongi nodded at that, smiling.

They laid down on the floor, with sweat dripping from their faces. They looked at each other and could feel their hearts picking up pace. An almost inhumane one.

Maybe it was because of jumping around of about half an hour around the house, or maybe something else, they don't know.

What matters now is to enjoy the present.

"You up for another round?" Yoongi smirked.

"Why not?" Hoseok answered. They both stood up, as the music blasted their ears.

Grabbing the powerbank, Hoseok shouted, "Even when love leaves, even when the heart is bruised..."

The powerbank was always something that was a replacement for a mic, Hoseok thinks.

"It's just the moment, I was able to eat well!!" Yoongi shouted back, wearing a pair of sunglasses this time.

Meanwhile, the neighbours were indeed having a hard time sleeping, because of the so-called 'obnoxious' singers next door.

______________________________________