Moanday with Daddy 🍋

Start from the beginning

"As you should be. We are glad to have Eri on our campus." Principal Daisuke said, wanting to talk more until a frantic voice came in.

"There you are Mr. Daisuke. Sorry for the sudden. intrusion. The board wants to speak with us right this minute." A man in a suit spoke apologizing to you and Kai.

"Of course. This is vice principal Kato." Principal Daisuke introduced his coworker. "Yes nice to meet you both. I was also looking at your daughters mindset build and it was outstanding. Yet again it's a pleasure to have her here, thank you for choosing us." He shook both of your hands kindly.

You and Kai smiled. "Thank you for accepting our daughter, we never knew she was so talented? I guess you could say." You chuckled as they gathered their things.

"Pleasure meeting you both, I hope to talk in the near future again. Please excuse me." Daisuke said and drifted away with Kato.

Mrs. Neal chuckled catching your attention again. "You don't see very good parents like you two everyday. I can tell you both really love your daughter and each other." She wisely spoke, being old and knowing more.

Before you could answer, Kai linked his hand in yours. "We do, with all are hearts." He replied to a smiling teacher.

His words made your heart clench and feel so happy, emotions getting the best of you again. Not long Mrs. Neal separated your tears for another time on topic.

"How wonderful, thank you for letting me take care of your daughter. No need to worry, she is in good care." The teacher bowed in front of you both.

"We should be thanking you, I'm positive our daughter will cherish her moments in your class." Kai spoke. "Yes she will, you seem like a nice person. No need to thank us." You laughed as she lifted her head.

"Tsukki just give Hinata the crayon back!" "Haha no, he's so short." "Kageyama help me please!" "Do it yourself Hinata boke!" Hearing the animal zoo inside, her eyes widened.

"Well it looks like thats my call to go back inside." Mrs. Neal nervously chuckled. You and Kai gave her a genuine smile. "Don't let us hold you back." Kai said, squeezing your hand.

"I'll make sure Eri has a great day. Come at 2:15 for pick up!" She reminded you both and went in class, teacher mode on.

"Kei Tsukishima! Give Hinata the crayon back." She raised her voice a bit. "Sorry." You both heard a little cracked voice say.

You looked one more time in the classroom, to find your daughter paying close attention.

"She'll do fine my love, you need to let go." Kai whispered by your ear, softly kissing your cheek. "I know I do, it's just, hard you know?" You said holding back more tears.

Kai saw your eyes glossy again. "Don't worry my love, Eri's in safe hands, it's going to be life. Now let's go home and wait for her to come back." Kai pulled you gently away from the door.

"Alright I'm going away. I can't wait to see her smile again, have her tell me all about her day, I want to see her already." You laughed lightly leaning on Kai, as you also held your fiancés hand tight leaving the elementary school.

Kai chuckled. "You really love her that much my love?" He asked you with a smile. "Of course I do. I love you too." You reached up to quickly steal a kiss.

The males golden yellow eyes lifted his eyelids up, caught by surprise. "I love you much more, I can't wait to do things in the future with you even more. Starting when we get home." He smirked whispering the last part.

You disappointingly enough, didn't hear.

Boy were you in for an adventure, two in a day. The parents will definitely play.