Ive Found You

You guys ready for a unexpected POV? HERE WE GO!

Izukus POV

With the villains..it's idiotic. There not doing anything. They tested me, I passed! But they just keep on doing it. And for some reason, Togas all over me. She's so annoying.."Toga! For the last time..LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell.

"No way! You're here, finally, so I'm making the most of it!" She giggled. Ugh..

"You know what! Toga, how about this. I'm going for a walk outside. After that you can hang out with me all you want?" I proposed.

"OOOO! YAY!!" She yelled. So irritating..

I walked out of the building and just walked down a dark alley. "Ugh..finally. Away from her.." I've never gotten a good look at where we are. I peak around the corner to see and..I collapse. "Ugh..what happened.." I look around. There's no one here..what happened to me? Ok..calm yourself. What could've possibly made me collapse. I took a good look.

"What happened to me.."

I saw the houses that were a couple of blocks away. I looked there and..there was that freaks house. How I knew that? I dont know. I just have a memory..of seeing this place. Why would seeing this..make me collapse?

I go back inside the building. "Oh! You're back! Ready to hang out!" She jumped up and down excited.

"In a minute Toga..I have to do something first.." I replied.

"Aww, BUT YOU PROMISED!" She complained.

"Yeah, yeah..just wait a little longer!" I yelled at her. I had more important things to do.  I need to find out what happened to me out there.

"Shigaraki!" I burst through the door. He was sitting on Dabi. Cuddling..again.

"WHAT THE HECK! Don't you guys know how to knock?!" He yelled.

"Shigaraki..I need your help..something happened.."

Now he looked..kind of concerned. "What's wrong.." he stood up.

"I walked outside and..I collapsed. I don't know what happened, I just looked at that freaks house."

He looked shocked. Dabi stood up and whispered to Shigaraki..something I couldn't hear.

(A/N he said "is he not as far gone as we hoped?" You're welcome ^_^)

He shrugged. "Apparently not.." he had an almost irritated tone. I was so confused. "Deku..you're going through something..a side affect almost..through those test I thought you wouldn't remember anything.." he trailed off.

"What do you mean?"

"You know how you're an experiment, a great one..you've still got memories.." I nodded.

"Okay.."

Todorokis POV:

Midoriya..you're here..I've found you and I'm coming to get you.

(Cliffhanger?)