𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 11 ⚣ 𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴

Start from the beginning

Saying such a thing, Jungkook really, really needed to break Taehyung's rationality mindset into bits and pieces.

Though, he did promise himself to make Taehyung forget who he is, and where he is once he leaves this penthouse.

"Hm, sure. Might be murdered, maybe not that way." Jungkook shrugged.

"To be clear, though, you have to get the joke because my description is very accurate. I am funny," Taehyung sounded wholeheartedly persistent.

"Yes, I understand what you mean. You coming inside or what? It's freezing out here." Jungkook scooted aside for Taehyung to cross the threshold, however, Taehyung hesitated, appearing rather appalled by what Jungkook said.

"Mr. Jeon, there is a heater right below that very casement and it is just a corridor." He freaked out over the luxury of his brother's domain. Yeah, that made a tad bit of sense.

This whole reaction seemed inane to Jungkook, leading him to roll his eyes. "Yeah? We can't stay out here...unless you enjoy being a cam-boy for our precious security guard." Jungkook sneered, speculating Taehyung's reluctance at every angle viable.

"N-No, I'm just— I-I'll come inside." He gave up. Shit...

They were both aware Jungkook was joking, yet Taehyung still capered, playing along with his impeccable acting skill as much as Jungkook. They clashed well, which was the main reason why they became each other's switches, off and on when required. Fickle and nothing permanent, nothing pensive.

Stammering Taehyung was the most pleasing Taehyung to ever reside.

— mission accomplished. Everything will always go Jungkook's way.

Meandering inside, Taehyung coed in astonishment at the interior design, merely a common eloquence anybody would eloquent.

"Welcome to my humble home. It's not much, so get used to it, I guess." Jungkook said as Taehyung respectfully kicked off his pair of Clark shoes.

Taehyung presumed Jungkook was jesting about, and that pissed him off a little. A man with that much money should never joke about poverty, because he's nowhere near poverty.

Although it wasn't so serious since Taehyung once wagered Jungkook to joke about a random woman with big breasts on being a pornography actress. Jungkook merely seemed like an asshole right now and right here due to Taehyung's personal financial issues.

Even so, Taehyung can forgive Jungkook. Because, even with all this, the architecture, furniture, and embellishment, and ornamented chandeliers on the ceiling in every turn, altogether, Taehyung couldn't concentrate on it due to how distracting Jungkook's attire resembled.

From behind, his voluptuous back was in full display, flexing the robustness of his rhomboid muscles. It did not help that his small waist had strings strapped around from his apron, broader cultivated shoulders, and— thighs. Holy shit, those fibrous thighs, they were so thick that Taehyung almost felt sorry for Jungkook having to carry that much weight every day.

Perhaps his nice ass was formed entirely out of muscles, too.

Taehyung swallowed a lump down his throat hard. Beginning to feel terrified for his life. Who wouldn't be? How powerful would his thrusts be? Even though Taehyung already stamped on being the submissive in the relationship, now he sort of regretted his decision.

"You can explore my trophies upstairs, Taehyung. I worked harder on that." Jungkook spoke, an attitude more arrogant than a narcissist itself.

Taehyung jolted, gazing into his eyes once Jungkook turned his head over his shoulder. Jungkook can feel his ogle burning through his back and ass like a forest fire, conceding the inaudible behavior from Taehyung better than a mind-reader. How? No one knows. Possibly telepathy.