A Connection Or a Mistake

My mom told me to get ready we would go out and celebrate the fact I am still alive at age 16. "Could you be any slower." Giggled mom. She laughed because every time before we left I had to go pee she would make fun of me and say silly things like make sure to go pee and as I would try to deny that I had to pee as soon as we walked out I had to go to the restroom and my mom and dad both looked at me when I came out to the car and said in unison "Told you so!." Some times they make me angry but I gotta love them they have litteraly have always been there for me through everything. Through the surgery. The cemo. Just everything I love them for not giving me away like I was a mistake after they found out I had cancer.

We were almost to the restaurant and we went to my favorite place.. It was kinda like a club but it was for all ages.. and it was a bar so my parents could have fun. During the song list they played one of my absolute favorite songs that I wish a guy would sing to me. Its called you and I.. It is such a beautiful song. When it played I went to sit down but I didn't sit next to my parents I sat far away from them hoping that a guy would ask me to dance.. Half way through the song I started to give up hope for a romantic dance but at last moment this cute blonde step infront of me And raised my head. "May I have this dance with a beautiful girl?" Questioned the handsome guy. "Y-y-yes you may." I said. *blushing* he took my hand and walked me to the center of the dance floor. He moved me so swiftly and he was so gently I couldn't stop looking into his beautiful blue eyes. At the end of the song I went to walk away he turned me back and kissed me.. I felt like nothing could change that I was falling for him. Until my mom came over and pulled me away.. And told me to stay away from him. Why mother why I asked.. I found what I have been looking for.. Am I to young to see that love is in front of me.. Or are u to dumb to see that I am grown. I said meanly pushing her away from me.. And running out the club doors..

( To be continued )