My Knight

One thing I always will keep in my mind is the story of my great knight who would come to my castle where I was locked up in the highest tower beat the dragon and kick the door down, then at last he would pick me up. We would kiss and he would take me away to live with him. We would be married in a beautiful garden were my mom and my sister would be on my side and my dad would hand me over we would be under an amazing moon light and he would them kiss me in the rain.

It was all just another dream I have had but it was amazing it made me feel like anything was possible for me. And my mom would always say to do well with out another think of the day you can meet you knight and shinning armor. If anything I would be the one in my class to grow old and live alone with 13 cats to keep my company while I cried because no one loved me. But in this cause I don't even get one cat or a chance to be kissed in the rain or meet the one the only thing I get is death at the age of 11. I always knew that not everybody dies but not everybody lives but I didn't know that life would flash before your eye when you 11 its hard to think that all the dreams I've had the crushes the food... And most importantly the most amazing parents which whom I am leaving to go to somewhere else to live. What if this is my life story I grow to be 11 and die. Maybe it's not that you live and die maybe its you live and live. But the second time you live you go to a special place were you get to make your dreams come true that's what I'll be doing when I go to my new life.