Continued part: 2

...hole in my heart.
Doctor Nicklaus: We had ran all kinds of tests on your while you were asleep. At first we thought it was cancer but we looked through you records and did some test. The test results showed negative for any type of cancer. After that my self and nurse Vicki thought bigger when she said "what about we treat her heart? Her mom said she had no pulse do maybe instead of cancer it's some form of heart disease." Nurse Vicki ran your blood for heart disease and one came up postive. You have a heart defect. Which means when you were born you had a tiny hole forming in your heart. We looked in your family's history records and your great great uncle had the same defect which is were you must have gotten it from. But as you got older the cancer formed as well but very faster the cancer being there gave the heart defect a jump which basically means that the cancer made the hole bigger so when u were a baby instead of it being the size of a needle. Now because of the cancer it's the size of a penny which is very dangerous. I'm going to be completely honest. You shouldn't have survived the cancer some how the cancer went away but the hole grew more. When you went to sleep yesterday you didn't wake up being as the defect killed apart of your heart. But since the hole only leaked some blood from the left side it didn't leak enough for it not to heal. Basically what I'm trying to say is you ate living now with a tiny paper thin scab keeping you alive but it you are to move the wrong way and that scab is to open you have a 97% of dying without the scab. With the scab it is a 95% chance of dying.

My eyes slowly started to close. And I could feel my heart slowing down. I am dying. But I have to fight and stay strong I can't have my last words to my mom be I hate you and to never talk to me again. I love my mom. *a single tear ran down my face" as my eyes shut for good I won't know I guess I will soon find out.