Chapter 12

Taehee P.O.V.

He didn't answer my questions. Why? He ignores my questions. Why?
He changed the topic. Why?

Before I ask him the questions, I saw him smiling and staring at me with sparkling eyes. Awwwwww I am melting. I want to ask him the questions again but I think I won't ask him. I need to enjoy his soft side for now.

The doctor barge into the room with a lot of sweat dripping from her forehead. She said "I found the cure. I found it. It's written in this book that this special girl needs her special thing like a headband, necklace, shoes and many more. So eh you're awake?"

Both of us smile at the doctor and replied "Yeah she's awake" "Yeah I'm awake". The doctor laughs and said "Wow I'm late for finding the cure. So little girl, what is your special thing?"

Oh what? Should I answer it truthfully? Should I lie?

I replied "Oh my special thing is -"
Before I finished my sentence, Renjun replied "Book. Look she hugs this book like her own life haha."

Wow since when I hold this book? I replied to the doctor "Yeah it's a book. Renjun, why you cut my sentence?"

Renjun turns his head towards me and said "What? Is it wrong? I help you ok! You speak too slow. Don't waste our  time."

The doctor looks at us with a confused expression on her face. "If you guys want to continue this fight, please continue it outside. Bye guys."

Both of us walk out and bid goodbye to the doctor.

"Hey Renjun, thanks for helping me. I think the cat got my tongue just now."

He replied "Yeah welcome but why you mad at me in the medical room just now huh? I am helping you duh."

"Hehe, well I put an act just now to make sure that the doctor doesn't ask us many more questions. Thanks for making the act become great."

"Oh. Ok. By the way, don't trust people from now on." He warned me

"Wow! What did I just hear?! You give me some advice! Are you sure this is The Cold-Hearted Huang Renjun?! Are you sick? Wait... Did you say don't trust people? So I can trust all of the other creatures than people?!"

"No? I mean don't trust everyone that exists except me. Your soulmate! Don't trust Na Jaemin and that Jisung Pwark. By the way, since when I got that nickname? Who makes that weird nickname? Since when I am The Cold-Hearted Huang Renjun huh?"

Suddenly somebody interrupted our conversation. "Are you guys serious?! Why do you guys fight again? And why are you guys here instead of the classroom?"

We turned our heads and saw the doctor behind us. We flash a smile and run into our classroom.

That's a relief that we aren't near her. But why I have a bad feeling about her? Should I tell anyone? But Renjun said that he doesn't want me to trust anyone.

Before I got up from my seat, the teacher came into the class. It's an add math subject. My favourite subject. Finally, my relax time.

Skip to the end of the school

"Guys, always check your phone ok. I am gonna tell you guys if my parents give us to go on the trip tomorrow." said Jisung

"Me too" I said

"Me three" said Chenle

"Me four" said Jaemin

Jeno and Renjun sigh together. Renjun said "Ok, we got it. But wait, my phone just split into two yesterday! What should I do?!"

"Relax Renjun. Let's go buy a new phone together. Do you still have the sim card or do you gonna buy it later?"

"I think I have it. Let's stop at our house first." said Renjun

Our? They live together?

We walk back to their home. As soon as they opened the door, I saw a lot of demons in the house.

Well I'm afraid plus awkward because they look at me like I am their food.

Suddenly we heard someone ran downstairs. He ran to them and yelled "Guys! Welcome back!".

Renjun asked him "Why are you so hyper Hyung?!"

"Hehe because neomu happy! Renjun isn't mad at us again! Wait who are you?! Why are you here?!"

Jaemin replied "Relax Lucas. Breathe in and out. Do it three times."

Wow this place is chaotic. Actually, how many people live here?!

A male demon walk toward me and said "Who are you? Why you human come to our house?"

Damn he is so scary but hot too hehe.

I replied "Hello guys! I am Taehee! Yes, I am human! Hope we can get along!"

The demon speaks again "You don't answer my question! Why you come here?!"

Ok now I am trembling.

Renjun said "Hyung! Don't yell at her!
She is my girlfriend!"

He said I am his girlfriend? Am I?

Everyone gasped. That Lucas boy I think he said "You had moved on? Wow you dating a human now!"

Renjun walks to me and whispers "You stay with them first. I gonna take my sim card. Jaemin, Jisung, Jeno, Haechan and Chenle will help you if they gave you hard time. Please wait for a while ok?"

I stand there straightly like an army because I don't want to get judge and embarrassed Renjun.

That hot demon stand in front of me said "Hi I am Taeyong. You should remember my name because you will die on my hand if you break up with Renjun."

I nod my head slowly.

"I will not... What do you gonna do to Renjun if he is the one who gonna break up with me? Kill him like you gonna do to me or advising him first?"

Taeyong replied "Depends on the situation. Go sit on the couch and stop standing like that in front of me."

I walk and sit beside Jaemin.

Everyone introduces themselves to me. They are friendly actually but not towards strangers.

To be Continue

Hi guys 😊. School had ended... Freedommmm. I will do two updates for you guys as an apology from me 😉.

By the way, 90s love and work it are so lit. Damn I am dead by watching them...

Stream 90s love and work it sijeuni

Ok I am out