Chapter 4

Lee Taehee P.O.V.

Wait did I hear wrongly. Why? How? Who? When? What?

I ask him "H-how we become a soulmate?"

He explain "Well actually there are a story about the necklace. When the girl who wear the necklace, put the necklace to the demon or angel. They will become a soulmate."

Renjun said "Well how you know?"

Jisung give Renjun a 'duh face'

He said " Seriously. Do you forget that I am smart + I am a son of the king of hell duh. "

He continue explain " So you both are soulmate. You need him. He need you. Oh if Renjun hyung or Taehee Noona got hurt, the necklace will heal you."

I said " But I have 1 necklace only. How do we share?"

Jisung said "Umm how about we ask teacher or go to the library to search about it?"

Everyone answer "Umm sound good"

Wait. How about class do we skip it. I just got in this school today and I will skip class on the first day?

Hell nah. I don't want to get detention.

I ask them "Umm boys. How about class? Are we skip the class? I don't want to get a detention on the first day of school."

Jaemin said "Taehee do you forget that Jisung is a son of the king of the hell? Well if we skip the class, teacher won't ever dare to give detention or mad at us because they afraid of Jisung."

Haechan said " You get it? So don't be afraid. If you run to the class now, you still get a detention because you skip 30 minutes of her or him class."

I said "Oh hehe sorry."

We walk to the library. We scatter around to search any info about my necklace.

Renjun P.O.V.

I need to search info about this chocolate marble and the necklace.

Wait I still wear her necklace. Should I give it to her now or later?

I search for the girl but I can't find her anywhere.

I walk and walk but my feet won't move even a bit. I got confuse and turn to the left. I look at the label and see 'Demon Area only'

I walk to there and I mutter she wouldn't be here. The label clearly say that this are only for demon. Unless she is dumb.

Then I saw her there and I saw her gonna take a book from the shelf. I run fastly to her and said "Are you dumb! This area is only for demon. Why are you here? Don't you see the label?"

She said "I read the label and I know this are only for demon. But I want to take a look and search about my necklace. Is it wrong? Is there something confidential here? Then I will go. Sorry for coming to this area.

Ugh this girl. She is so clueless of what happened if she touch the book.

Fuh that's a relief. If I late for a minute she will touch the book and got burn. I don't want anything happen toward her.

Wait. Why should I care about her? Duh 🙄 she is only a human. I don't even like her. Demon doesn't like human.

Lee Taehee P.O.V.

What the hell. Why is he mad at me like I disturb him? Ugh if I faster a minute, I must got to read the book.

Ughhh I hate that boy. If I am not a human, I must have punch or kick him.

What a messy life I have.

Suddenly we heard Chenle yell " I have found the bookkkkkk. Guyssss take a loookkkkk"

Wow the yell is so loud. It make me deaf.

I run to Chenle and see a really huge book on the table. I ask him "Is this the book? It's so big. How do we gonna read all of it?."

Chenle said "Secret only a demon will know."

Tch demon here demon there. It make me want to explode.

Everybody have arrive and give a compliment toward Chenle. They suddenly make a small meeting only for demon again 😒

I suddenly feel tired and sleepy. I sit on the floor while waiting for the boys finish their meeting. I don't know what happen next because my eyes just close by themselves.

Jaemin P.O.V.

The meeting has finish. We decide that we will show the girl how we gonna read the whole book. But we afraid that the girl will get scare.

All of us turn to her to tell her. But we see her sleeping on the floor. But why she sleep on the floor. There's a sofa there.

Aww she is sho small and cute. I carry her and put her slowly so she won't wake up.

They look at me with a what are you doing face.

I ask them "Why? I only help her. Don't take it in a wrong way ok."

Then all of us sit on the floor because we gonna read the book.

2 hours later...

Lee Taehee P.O.V.

I wake up because I feel cold. I think how long I had sleep.

I saw the boys are sleeping too. I take a look at the book. It flipping by itself. I touch the book and suddenly I feel something weird.

I had been suck into the book. Well help. I shouldn't touch the book. Auntyyyy help meeeee.

I feel scared and lonely. I am alone in this book. I don't know how to get out of the book. I don't know anyone here.

I hope the demons notice I had been missing. If not I will kick their ass even though I am a human.

Tbc

Well I am backkkk humannnn. I had five days of school breakkkkk. Yeayyyyy