Chapter 7

Taehee P.O.V.

I need to ask him something. I run toward him and yell "Renjun! Wait!"

He replied and give me a boring face "What? What do you want?"

I asked "Renjun, you said that you want to give an explanation about that creature."

Renjun replied "Which creature?"

"The one that we fight." I replied

"Oh that. Can you ask Jaemin or Jisung? I am tired."

"Wait but you promised me that you will explain it to me. Please Renjun please."

"Tch noisy girl. If I promise to you, that doesn't mean I should do it."

"Huh? Are you kidding me? Are you really smart? Do you really don't know what is promise? Ok if you don't know then I will explain it to you. A promise is to tell someone that one will definitely do something in the future."

"Yeah I know plus I am not that dumb.
Ahhh why I make a promise. Damn it. Ok I will tell you. The creature that chased us is ligroat. They really hate humans. That's why they become the guardians of this school. "

"Why do this school need guardians?"

"Aish do I need to explain it?"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Well because there are some things that humans want to get at this school. And humans will try to steal it."

"Oh"

"Ok no more questions right? Bye."
said Renjun. He walked away.

I try to call him but he disappeared. I sigh and going back home. Well if you ask why I don't go back to my class, it is because the school had finished an hour ago.

I walk back home and see my aunty is sitting on the sofa with a worried face. I greet her and she suddenly hugs me tightly.

Ok I am confused.... Did anything happen?

I ask her "Aunty, are you okay?"

She replied "Where are you going? I am so scared that anything happens to you. Why are you late? Did someone bully you? You want me to punch them?"

Before she asks me many more questions, I replied "Aunty.. Nothing happened to me. I just do some research in the library and I don't realize that I had come home late. Sorry aunty."

She replied "Don't ever do that to me. Please I don't want to lose you like my sister. Promise me ok?"

"Okay. I go to my bedroom first."

Ugh. It's so tiring. Can I skip school tomorrow? I can't believe that jerk is going to be my soulmate. I hope Jisung or Jaemin will be my soulmate.

Why him? Why? Why? Why I put the necklace on him?

Taehee you are so dumb. I take the pillow and yell with full of my heart.

Wait did I call him a jerk? Maybe he is not that jerk. He just ignores me. But he helps me right?

But still, I think Jeno and him are a jerk. They ignore me and always roll their eyes at me.

Are they really hate me that much?

Ugh whatever. Let's just study.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.

Renjun P.O.V

I am late. Should I barge in the classroom or hide in the library?

I don't want the teacher to give me a detention. I will ask Jisung to help me.

I run into the library and go to my hideout. I see someone that looks familiar.

I sit beside her and look at her. I want to ask her but I don't have any guys to ask her.

She suddenly hugs me and cries loudly. I froze when she does that. Why she hug me? What should I do?

I let go of her hands and stand up. I take my bag and gonna walk away from her to find a new hideout.

But she suddenly hugs her knees and cry. I sigh and sit beside her. I try to hug her but she flinched.

I try one more time and she hugs me back. She cried and said "Why am I live in this world? I don't want to live. I am bad luck."

I don't say anything. I just let her finish crying. She cries almost for an hour.

I asked her what happened. She doesn't answer. She just shook her head.

I am confused. What makes this happy girl cry loudly?

Did anyone bully her? I don't think the angels will bully her. I think the demons are the reason.

When I lost in my thoughts, she suddenly said "Thank you Renjun for being here with me."

I replied "Welcome. It's not really a big deal. Why are you crying? What happened?"

She bit her lips and try not to cry again. She stares at him and sighs.

I said "It's okay if you don't want to share about it."

She said "No, I want to tell you."

"My aunty died"

TBC

I am back y'all..... School is so tiring. I am tired huhu.

Oh ligroat is a combination between lion, dragon and cat hehe. My friend and I made this name.

Happy belated birthday to Na Jaemin. We love youuuuuu 💚💚💚

Ok I am out

Ok I am out