Chapter 14

Taehee P.O.V.

  I give his phone back to him. He look at the casing and asked me "Is this the only casing that they sell?"

     I shake my head. He asked me "What? Then why are we using a same type of casing? Plus, why you buy ribbon casing out of any other casing?" He slap his forehead.

      "Hehe. Why not? Oh I don't know. Maybe the ribbon remind me of a show that I watch. We got married I guess? Do you not like it? I will go change it for you?" I asked

     "No it's okay. Where are the others?" asked him

      "Still in the store. Let's them have fun while we talk and chilling here."

Renjun P.O.V.

    We sat on the bench and talk about random thing eventhough it's awkward. Suddenly she asked "Hey Renjun, I am actually curious about nicknames that you saved. Whose nicknames are Soulmate stealer (1) and Soulmate stealer (2)? Who want to steal me? 😏"

      Oh my fridge! I forget to change it back. Did she dialled the numbers? Does she know?

      "Oh do I save someone's numbers like that? I don't have any memory about that. I think the Sim Card is error. Let me change it."

       "Oh really?! Then it's okay if I tell Jisung and Jaemin about this right?" she replied with a grin on her face.

     MAN!!! She knew it. I am doom. I need to control my face and stay calm. Relax Renjun! Relax!!!

      "Ok you can go and tell them." I said.

       "Tell us what?" said Haechan

        "Ah, you guys are here! Let's sit first, then I am gonna tell you guys." said Taehee.

         I can see my future........ They will tease and humiliate me until they forget about this.

          "Actually, what Renjun gonna tell is ~. Ouch! What the heck just happen?!"

          We all stand up and look at her face. It scratch badly. I pick the arrow that lying on the ground which scratch her face.

           There's a note on the arrow. It's a warning to us. I said "Guys, this is a warning note for us. It said "You guys still can't protect her eventhough I only scratched her face. Be prepared to be defeated by my master."".

           Jisung and Chenle fly up to the sky to search where did this threat come from while Haechan and Jeno search at the ground. I just search for some hidden clues on the note with her beside me. And Jaemin being a really gentleman went to the pharmacy to buy the bandage for her.

           After a while, both of us sit on the bench and I just realised that my secret is safe because of the threat. It's a relief even though she got hurt.

           Jaemin come back with a bandage and a cream in his hand. He sit beside her and treat her. Hey! She is my soulmate. That should be me not you stealer.

         She turn to me with a smile and ask " Renjun ah look. The bandage is so cute. It's mickey mouse. "  I ignore her even though I want to say that she's more cuter than the bandage.

(Ew that's cringe)

Taehee P.O.V.

      Did he just ignore me? The audacity of this boy make me want to hit him really bad. I think he didn't care what happened to me. Maybe he really hate me.

        Jisung and Chenle come back with an angry face shown on their face. What happened to them? Did they fight? Suddenly?

        I ask them " Hey guys. What happened? Did you find him? "

        They replied " Nope! It's his fault." They point at each other.

        The fight going on between them. They exchange with " No it's you not me. " Jeno and Haechan come back after heard a loud ruckus here. Jeno stop the fight between them

To Be Continued

   Sorry guys for being unactive. I am in my senior year and I need to study. After 3 month, I will start being active and post more frequently. Thank you for all of your support. And sorry again.