Beach Party

It's been one week since me and Luke's date. We had a deal that we would all forget everything that happened that day. Me and Luke have accepted the fact that she's friends with Dolton and Lydia. She's a cheerleader now, and it's basically right for her. She doesn't want to be kicked off the team. I mean, she's co-captain.

I hop off the passenger seat of Luke's pickup truck. Chloe jumps off the trunk, and I help her. Today is the beach party. It's a party hosted by the cheerleaders at a private beach. It's a tradition, they do it every year. It's invite only, and Chloe obviously invited us.

Chloe shrieked "Lyd!" running towards Lydia, nearly tripping over the sand.
"CoCo!" Lydia screamed.

Me and Luke laughed, and he whispered in my ear, "cocaine."
I burst out laughing and everyone stared at me. Awkward.

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled to Luke, and started running. I tripped on the sand, and landed face first. I quickly got up and continued running. Before I knew it, I was being flung over Luke's shoulders. He had a tight grip on my legs, and I screamed.

I heard slow sarcastic clapping, but I couldn't see who it was. All I saw was the back of Luke.

Luke put me down, then all of a sudden I was face to face with Dolton.

"So, how are you, Rilez?"
"Don't call me that."
"You used to love me calling you that."
"That was before I saw your true colors."
"Same to you, and same to you too, Luke." He then stared at Luke.
"My ex best friend, dating my ex girlfriend? Hmmm. That's not very nice."
"Well you did that to Riley! And...we aren't dating!" Luke scrunched his nose, and furrowed his eyebrows.

All Dolton did was smirk and walk away.

Basically the rest of the party was pictures that would soon go on Instagram. Until we reached the bonfire. By then, everyone was drunk, except me and Luke. We were at least smart.

A bunch of secrets came out there, a bunch that you would want to hear.

Me and Luke were walking along the shore. Hand in hand.
"You know, Riley, you're beautiful."
I blushed, and then tried to act cool.
"Oh, I know." I smirked, and laughed a little.

He then leaned in, and everything went silent. It was pretty obvious what was happening, but it was all surprising. Everything felt like slow-motion. Our eyes closed, and our lips touched. Nothing much to say about that, except that it felt great. It was like magic. I never knew that I was in love with Luke. Until now. Then all of a sudden, a force ripped us apart. My eye shot open, to see Dolton.

"Why are you kissing m-my girl?!" he slurred.
"Um, you're dating Lydia." A guy said behind him.
"Ohh, yeahhh." He said like an idiot.
"I forgot," He laughed.
"oh by the way. I fucked you're friend."
"Wait, what?!" I yelled.
"Cleo or some shit!" The guy yelled. They then high-fived like idiots.

Me and Luke stared at each other in surprise. We then rush to the fire, and grab Chloe, who was extremely drunk.

"Woah, what's the rush?" she slowly said. We ran, dragging her to the car.
"You had sex with Dolton?!" Luke yell/whispered.
"Psh, how would you know that?" she said, all dopey.
"You're bathing suit is backwards." I said, the easiest trick in the book.
She looked down, and then realized what I just did. She gasped at me and pouted.

"We're getting you home," Luke sounded pissed.
"you're gonna be in so much trouble."