"I have someone on Earth who has promised their loyalty to me." Meredith said as she fixed the sleeves of her jacket.

Azron gave a single nod and Meredith stepped closer. Since she was the one that knew the place, she had to be the one to transport them.

Azealah closed her eyes and leaned further into her Demon mate who gladly welcomed her. She felt a sudden weather change and was immediately thankful for the coat that kept her warm a bit.

The weather suddenly changed again to a warm and homey atmosphere and it made Azealah want to open her eyes. She didn't though. Too afraid of being anywhere other than Heaven and Hell.

She hugged Azron's body closer to her as she heard an unfamiliar voice, "Meredith! What a pleasant surprise!"

The voice was deep and had a dark aura around it which can easily be identified as a Demon's natural aura.

"Charlie! I brought some company here if you don't mind." Meredith answered.

Azealah heard some shuffling which made her immediately nuzzle her face in her mate's body.

"Of course not! The more the merrier." The same unknown voice answered.

"This is Azron and his mate, Azealah," Meredith informed.

Azealah heard a gasp, "The Azron and Azealah? Wow." The voice sounded surprised and then just breathed out the "wow".

"Yep. The one and only couple that drove everyone insane." Joked Meredith.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Charlie nodded respectfully towards Azron who gave one stiff nod in return.

"Azealah." He addressed again which caused her to squirm with her eyes still shut closed.

Azron liked Charlie. He was respectful and didn't show an ounce of fear when he was introduced which made Azron get great respect for him. Although he's a Demon, his face and body language looked very inviting and friendly.

"She's a shy one." Azron addressed as Azealah constantly pulled him closer. He definitely didn't want people to think his Flower was a rude girl.

Charlie just gave a chuckle and waved his hands in a don't worry about it manner, "My little one is just as shy. In fact, she's probably hiding right now. Girls who hide don't get cookies."

His voice raised a bit at the end to make his girl and Azron's mate hear him. He loved her with every bit of his body even though she wasn't his mate. He was created to be a Demon worrier on Earth and don't have a mate.

Azealah immediately took her face away from Azron's body as she wanted to be good and get a cookie. The man in front of her smiled warmly at her which caused her cheeks to flush red.

Azron would've had anyone's head disconnected from their bodies who make his Angel blush other than him but Charlie gave a strict brotherly look which put Azron at ease.

Loud but tiny footsteps were heard in a rushed manner and a small girl appeared. Her dark hair was in a mess as she ran right into Charlie's waiting arms. She hid a bit of her face in his chest while gazing curiously around the room. Azealah couldn't smell a Demon nor an Angel when the girl came in so she knew that the girl is a human.

"Lora meet Azron, Meredith, and Azealah. They're going to stay with us for a few days." Charlie introduced as he pointed at each person individually. (A/N: Picture of Charlie and Lora are at the beginning of this chapter!)