𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

(y/n)'s perspective

(y/n)'s perspective

i busted open that door with a sigh of relief as i looked to my left and saw the two boys.

sapnap was slouched against the side of the dumpster, his borderline brilliant outfit battered and bloody, as black and blue bruises were all over his face.

i have no idea how his face, of all places, had managed to get bruised, though.

then there was bad, who looked like a mess. the poor guy was probably trying his hardest and i bet he was so stressed.

"mynx! the hell? what took you so long?" sapnap joked as bad grinned from ear to ear.

"you have no idea how relieved i am! oh muffin, i thought you were going to be hurt!" bad said as he hugged me, but immediately noticed my limp.

"oh shit, it's worse than i thought," sapnap bit his lip as i just laughed a bit in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"don't worry about me, it'll close up. what about you though? you literally got shot. luckily for us both, i managed to get these." a genuine smile crossed both of their faces as i motioned to the first aid kits i was holding that they hadn't noticed.

"marry me," sap joked as he held his hand over his shoulder while bad took them all from me.

"i have medical experience, so you two can just sit there and i'll fix you up as quick as i can!" he smiled to himself as i limped my way over to sapnap's side.

i slouched beside him against the dumpster, turning my head to face his.

"well this sucks, if only you didn't chase that stupid dog." i groaned as he scoffed.

"i didn't actually know it was his dog! i saw the dog and realized that there practically are no laws, so i took it!" sapnap rolled his eyes, as if i wasn't understanding his genius plan.

"it doesn't matter either way, because dream is probably getting his a—" i paused, turning my head back at bad as he locked eyes with me.
"he's probably getting his muffin kicked while we are just sitting here." i corrected as i turned back to sapnap.

he just laughed in response as he turned his head back facing forward instead of towards me.

"trust me mynx, you don't know what dream is capable of," he smiled to himself, and in confusion, i turned to bad. but he was also smiling some sort of cryptic grin too.