𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇

(y/n)'s perspective

(y/n)'s perspective

"put your hands where we can see them!" yelled one of the voices as i threw my hands in the air, my gun visibly in my hand. my eyes darting around the grocery store to look for a place to run.

the two men had cornered me in the chip isle, and i really just wanted some french onion soup.

i looked at my perpetrators. one of them was very tall, about 6 feet tall, and had a smiley-face mask covering all of his face. he wore a long faded green hoodie and blue jeans. he aimed a crossbow at me, waiting still for my next move.

then i looked at the second. he had dark hair that looked black in the grocery store's ruined lighting, and he wore a dirtied white t-shirt under a slick black turtleneck sweater with black ripped jeans and black-and-white checkered vans. his hand was bandaged up with gauze, something that i actually needed to snatch while i was here. the dark haired man held a long metal sword in his hands, ready to swing at me if i hesitated to aim my gun.

"look guys, i don't want any trouble." i said as i slowly started putting my hands down, trying to reassure the tall one not to shoot me.

"drop the gun," the dark haired one responded as he slowly inched towards me.

"why should i? if i were a legitimate threat i could've shot him already. but i'm not." i said quickly in self defense as i still had the gun in my hands. "i just came for some soup and water, that's all!"

"this is our territory. so either drop the gun, or get out." the tall one yelled in his stern voice.

"fine, fine!" i sighed as i dropped the gun.

the taller one looked at the shorter male, and nodded as he said, "get the gun."

"and let you shoot me with my own gun? hell. no!" i protested as i reached down for the gun again.

"DON'T MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU." the tall one yelled as the dark haired man began running towards me as i reached down for the gun, and i as i heard the tall male almost release the arrow, i hear a loud gasp.

we all turn our heads to the left to see a man shorter than both of them wearing a black cloak accented with red around the hood and inner parts of the it standing there, looking very disappointed.

"dream! sapnap! what the muffin guys?? you can't kill her! she's adorable!" he shouted as the tall man, who i'm assuming is "dream," lowers the crossbow and lifts his mask to the side of his face, revealing his piercing emerald green eyes. he had bandaids plastered across the bridge of his nose, two on his cheek, one on his chin, and a large one on his forehead.

"bad, she broke in. and she also threatened to shoot me and dream! so why shouldn't we kill her first?" sapnap responded as he turned to face whoever "bad" was.

"just for the record, i didn't threaten to shoot anyone," i added, sort of hoping that did me any justice.

they ignored me as bad scolded dream and sapnap.

"you can't just keep killing people! you do realize this is a public establishment, right? obviously people come to the grocery store to find food! you can't expect everyone to know that we got here first!" bad shouted.

"yeah, but if u keep trying to give out food and stuff like that, we will end up going hungry ourselves, and—" sapnap added.

"it's a muffing grocery store! we wouldn't go hungry! food is everywhere!" bad interrupted, throwing his hands in the air.

"hey! don't yell at bad!" dream shouted as he hit sapnap with his elbow. "i'm sorry bad, i'll try not to do it again."

"can i get my soup now?" i asked as they all turned around and looked at me.

"of course you can!" bad smiled as he waved at me.

"not without supervision. i'm gonna go with her," dream added as he walked over to my side.

"really dream? he's the most likely to kill her, bad." i heard sapnap say as dream led me to the other side of the store.

"wait wha—"

"so what's your name?" dream interrupted me.

"depends, what's yours?" i asked, expecting an answer other than "dream".

"that's not necessary, but you can call me dream." he said.

huh, so i guess we are using code names or something.

"then i suppose you can call me mynx." i laughed, saying the first name off the top of my head.