📚 ~ 4️⃣3️⃣

'They just jealous, ain't nothin' to do about it
And there ain't no way around it
I think I found it
I got my ride or die, I got my down bitch
She the only one I fuck with
Only girl I really keep it a buck with
In the bed she freaky, but good in public' Down bitch - Casanova ft a boggie
11/1/2020

Omniscient

" tyty" it was the middle of the night and ky was bored per usual and wanted to bother him.  The only response she got was him snuggling deeper into her trying bring her warm body impossibly closer to his.

I don't care if he sleep I'm horny and bored
I wonder if I have a sex demon

Shaking her head from her thought she called him again.

" what happened princess? what wrong?" He could practically hear the pout in her voice.

now I'm even more horny wake that ass up nigga.

" Did god bless you??" This made him squint his eyes in the darkness.

Yes sir he did and I'm thankful he did with that dick he blessed us both can I get a hallelujah🙌🏽
Ky thought thanking the man above

" mhm hm" he nodded
" with what?"

" he blessed me with you mama" he yawned making her blush.

" canh I geth huh sumth dictk pleath?"  Ky always talking with her tounge when she wanted something but probably wouldn't get it. Which is rare for her spoiled behind.

" go to sleep mama I'm tired"
" bu-"

" baby go to sleep" he murmed making me huff.

" I love you" he said making her scoff
" you don't love me if you loved me you would be sharing that dick god blessed me and you with" she pushed him off turning her back towards him. Laying on the very end of the bed.

Don't cry bitch.
Made of steep baby made of steel.
Gangstas don't cry over dick.

"See I'm trynna sleep and you wanna mess with me an-" he said she frowned before cutting him off.

" I wasn't mess-"
" did I tell you to tal-"
why he keep cutting me off.

" n-"
" okay then get yo ass back over here so we can go to sleep and if you don't you on punishment for a week" he demanded making his phat phat come alive.

" pa-"
" two weeks" she hurried up and turned over with open arms so he can lay down.

" can't get no peace" he whispers to himself snuggling on top of her again closing his eyes.

" I can get dick tomorrow??" She asked innocently.

" no you on punishment"
" okay papa I'm sorry I love you lets go to sleep" she said quickly closing her eyes. Zipping her lips she lips she handed him the key.

" crackhead ass"

Ignore the negative energy.
His sleep interrupted yet again when ky slapped his head.
Hot ass breath blowing on my chest.

" I love you more mama"

Keep her damn hands to herself hormonal ass
Tanka thought

Meanwhile this couple was sleeping peacefully another couple was going through it. Well more like baby mamas and they toxic ass baby daddy.

" santana why you ain't been answering the phone??" Asia Santana's baby mother to his first born son Chris (cj) asked.