12

June 1982
Outdoor Courtyard

Hermione, Liv, Harry & Ron were all walking in the courtyard. "I've always heard Howarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable," Hermione said as Harry & Liv were holding onto their scars.

"Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?" Ron asked.

"My scar. It keeps burning," Harry said.

"Mine too," Liv said.

"It's happened before," Hermione said.

"Not like this. It's worse," Liv said. 

"Perhaps you should see the nurse," Ron said.

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming," Harry said as continued to rub his scar, and then he saw Hagrid across the field. "Of course!" He then started to run for the hut, with Hermione, Liv & Ron running after him.

"Harry, what is it?" Liv asked.

"Don't you think its a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" Harry asked.

Hagrid's Hut

The children approach Hagrid, who was playing a song on his flute. "I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?" Harry asked before they stopped and faced Hagrid. "Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Then Hagrid stopped playing and looked at the four children. "What did he look like?"

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up," Hagrid said.

"The stranger, though, you and he must have talked," Harry said.

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creature I looked after. I told him. I said, After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem," Hagrid said.

"He seemed interested in Fluffy?" Liv asked.

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said, The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep," Hagrid said, then the four children gasped. "I shouldn't have told you that." Then the children took off running towards the castle. "Where are you going?! Wait!"

Professor McGonagall's Classroom

Professor McGonagall was working at her desk when the four came running up the aisles between the desks. "We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry said once they stopped in front of her desk.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London," McGonagall said.

"Wait, he's gone?! It's important that we talk to him! It's about the Philosopher's Stone," Liv said and McGonagall looked up at them in shock.

"How do you know-" she started to ask.

"Nevermind that. Someone's trying to steal it," Liv said.

"I don't know how you four found out about the stone, but I can assure you it is perfectly well-protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly," McGonagall said, then the four left her classroom.

Hallway

After leaving McGonagall's class, the four children walked down the hallway. "That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy," Harry said.