10

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

"Some people you're just meant to get in trouble with."

Courtyard
Daytime

Harry walked out into the main courtyard, bundled up, with Hedwig on his arm. He stopped and she lifted off, soaring away into the sky, and by the time she would return, it would be spring time.

Slytherin Common Room

Liv walked in, wearing a white shirt, jeans, and black boots, with her slytherin robes on top, whilst reading a book, trying to find information about Nicholas Flamel.

When she did walk in, she felt someone walk up to her. "What you got there, Liv?" Liv looked up to see Draco, with his Draco-like-smirk. She closed the book and held it against her chest.

"Nothing," Liv said.

"Nothing? Clearly it's something," Draco said.

"Draco...just leave me alone," Liv said as she began to walk up to the dorms, but he followed her.

"Liv, if you're studying, I can help you," Draco said.

"The only one who would need help studying would be you," Liv spat.

"Why are you so mean?" Draco asked with a smile.

"Hm. I wonder why. Maybe because you're bullying my brother," Liv said.

"I wouldn't call it bullying, but more like, proving I'm better," Draco said and Liv scoffed before she faced Draco.

"You don't have to prove anything! You can be, I don't know, nice!" Liv spat, but Draco wasn't paying attention. He was staring at the bracelet on her wrist.

"That's new," he said and she looked down, before she held onto it.

"Yes. I got it for Christmas. It was my mother's," Liv said before she looked back up at him. "What do you care about it?"

"I don't," Draco said and Liv rolled her eyes.

"Ridiculous," Liv muttered before she walked into her room, and shut the door in Draco's face.

April 1992
Library

Harry, Ron & Liv were all seated, reading. Hermione came up with a huge book that she thumped onto the table, causing the three to jump. "I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading," Hermione said.

"This is light?" Ron asked and Hermione glared at him. She then found the section she needed.

"Of course! Here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only know maker of the Philosopher's Stone!" Hermione said.

"The what?" Ron, Harry & Liv asked.

"Honestly, don't you three read? The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produce the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal," Hermione said.

"Immortal?" Ron asked.

"It means you'll never die," Hermione said.

"I know what it means!" Ron exclaimed, then Liv smacked the back of his head. "Ow!"

"Be quiet!" Liv spat with gritted teeth.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday! That's what Fluffy was guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor. The Philosopher's Stone!" Hermione said, then they all looked at each other.