"I'm not. I'm simply telling the truth but if you three won't believe me then... Whatever." I then looked out of the window to see the passing trees when something touched my left shoulder.

I immediately look to see what it was but then I saw that Rose had now leaned unto me and had her head on my shoulder.

"Looks like she's still sleepy as well." I heard Mikey say as he look at me from the rearview mirror.

I didn't answer as I heard Rose let out an almost satisfied sigh.

'I should just let her sleep. Nothing wrong with that.' I thought as I myself closed my eyes feeling a bit warm for some reason. Feeling...

Content.

Time skip

"Jay."

I opened my eyes when I hear someone calling me. "Yeah??"

"We're almost at Hollow." Mason informed and I looked ahead to see the town itself.

"So when we get there, where do we go to first??" Raph asked out.

"The town hospital. We need to get to one of the humans who was attacked by the Lunari and make sure that this situation doesn't get out of hand."

"Well what are we going to do to this human?? How do we keep it from the others??" This time it was Mikey who asked.

"Whatever it takes." I say.

"We're here." We heard Mason say as we entered the town. "I suggest you wake Rose up. I can see the town hospital ahead."

With that I looked to my left side to see that Rose was still leaning up against my shoulder. She looked so peaceful as she slept but then we had important things that needed to be done.

"Rose." I called her softly but she seemed to be deep in sleep.

"Rose, wake up. We're here." With that, she stirred up a bit but then her eyes were still closed.

I looked at Raph to see that he was looking out of the window, and the same with Mikey while Mason was focused on driving.

Using my right hand, I lightly stroked her cheek.

"Rose, wake up." I say as I placed my hand on her cheek.

Her eyes, slowly opened and I could have sworn I saw a hint of gray in them.

Snapping out of my trance, I pulled my hand away as we both awkwardly looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Uhm... Sorry for waking you up but... We're here." I informed her and that's when she noticed where she had laid her head on and a blush came to her cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry about that." She apologized, talking about her sleeping on my shoulder.

"It's alright." I assured, giving her a small smile.

She gave me a smile of her own and it looked like she was about to say something when Mason suddenly cut her off.

"We're here." I looked out of the window to see that we have reached the town hospital.

"So what do you recon we do Jay??" Mikey asked as he stared at the hospital himself.

"You stay here with Mason and Rose.  Get some of our things to the other car. We may need to bring this human with us. Raph, you come with me." I instructed before exiting the car with Raph to see Darryl and exit his.

' Looks like he wants to come with us.' I thought.

Mikey and Rose started getting some.of our things to the other car as me, Raph and Darryl entered the hospital.