Halo - Naruto x Sasuke 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Well I can't do that, I am not doing that", Naruto replies with a smile like it was something of no significance.

"And why is that?", Sasuke says taken aback at Naruto's outright disobedience but not really shocked since he was always disobedient.

"Like I said, you are my friend Sasuke and I am going to make you see the right side, the side of light."

"You... how dare you... You have no idea what I am, what I have become, what I want", Sasuke says venom in his voice. He holds Naruto by his shirt and pushes him against the tree.

"Then why are you here tonight, Sasuke? To tell me this?", Naruto replies still calm. He senses Sasuke bothered, restless, not himself, not quite.

"How dare you talk to me like that, you loser?", he says again pulling Naruto's shirt and pushing him harder against the tree. 

Naruto pushes Sasuke off. "Come back to me when you are done lying to yourself. Till then let me do what I want and you keep doing want", he says and adjusts his jumper and starts walking off.

"Stop.. Naruto", Sasuke says his hand in a tight fist. "You.. you were injured, you turned into the nine tails.. for.. for me", Sasuke says flinching at every word like saying those words out loud was physically hurting him.

"None of your concern though. Non leaf shinobi don't need to worry themselves about it", he says and keeps walking.

"Don't walk away from me, Naruto", Sasuke says looking up at him and takes a few steps towards him.

Naruto doesn't stop though. Sasuke pulls him back in a swift motion and pins him against a tree for the second time. "At this rate, you'll kill yourself before you become the Hokage. I don't want the burden of your sorry soul and your sorry dream on me", he says meeting his black eyes to Naruto's blue first time this night. Maybe first time in a year. This sends a shiver down Sasuke's back.

"I won't die before I become the Hokage. Thanks for travelling all the way to show your concern, Sasuke", Naruto says in a joking tone.

Sasuke loses his mind over Naruto's childishness. How did he not see what he was doing to him? Or was it not affecting him because he didn't feel anything for him? He liked Sakura anyway.

"How is this so easy for you?", Sasuke says exasperated and frustrated of keeping everything in and raises his hand to punch Naruto.

 "If punching me will make you sleep better at night, you can go ahead, I won't die", Naruto says smiling at Sasuke and gently touching his other arm. Sasuke punches the area of the tree right next to Naruto's head instead of his face.

"Nothing is easy for me either, Sasuke. But I am not good at lying, least of all to myself", he says and holds Sasuke's face and touches his forehead against his. Sasuke just freezes, his mind racing trying to acknowledge and accept his feelings for Naruto.

"It is not. that. simple", he pants but before he can finish Naruto places his lips on Sasuke's shocking him even more. "Naruto...", he says and pushes him away and stares at his face for whole two seconds before pulling him by his sweatshirt and kissing him rough and hard. Naruto holds Sasuke's waist and pulls him to lean against the tree behind him. Sasuke moves his hands from his sweatshirt to his face and pushes his tongue in to explore Naruto's mouth clinging to him like a cry for help. 

Naruto hugs his waist and pulls him closer nearly crashing their bodies together. This makes Sasuke moan in his mouth and leave the kiss to gasp for air. Naruto takes this moment of Sasuke's weakness to turn the tables on him. With his hands next to Sasuke's face he looks into his eyes intently.