Chapter 7: Dark Monastery - The Old Guard

The group went deeper into the castle, pillars and ancient architect strewn the halls of this ancient building.

"I don't think I've ever been in the castle before, its so old," spoke out Malina.

"This castle is much older than even Lady Lucifer herself. Back even before even Lucifer was even born." Pandemonica explained.

"I'm surprised we've even gotten this far without seeing a single guard," Modeus spoke up.

"That's because I still linger about," A voice rang.

The group turned to see a a finger resting against a wall.

"Sup," she said.

"Ummm, who is this?" Asked Zdrada.

"That's Justice, the old High Prosecutor." Pandemonica explained.

"What'cha guys up to?" Asked Justice.

"Are you sure this is the old High Prosecutor. Maybe your glasses are hugging your face too tight?" Zdrada stated confused.

Justice walked over to Zdrada and rest her arm on her shoulder.

"Of course I was I'm just not uptight like the rest of hell. Gonna take it nice and chill once and awhile." Justice said walking over to the Slayer.

"Whats up big guy," asked Justice wanting a hand shake.

The Slayer looked at Justice and gave a hand shake.

"See, this guy can be chill. So anyways: What are yall wanting to do with Lucy?" asked Justice.

"Lucy?" Asked Modeus.

"Yeah, Lucifer. What do you want with Lucy?" Asked Justice.

"Well, the Slayer wants to meet her," Pandemonica stated pointing at the Slayer.

"Hold up: His name is the Slayer?" Asked Justice, "Thats kinda sus."

"Well it is what it is," Pandemonica replid.

Justice stood there looking over the Slayer.

"Alright, but I'll escort you there myself." Justice stated gesturing the group to follow her.