Chapter 3: The First

The Slayer exited the portal and came across and entirely different form of Hell he had ever seen.

While the rather empty and desolate form of Hell he was use too still remained, the scorching fires of Argent Energy were nowhere to be seen and the atmosphere around him seemed more peaceful and Earth like

The Slayer wondered around for a bit to gather his surroundings and noticed that this part of Hell was quiet.

All of a sudden a large skeleton broke through a large stone pillar and rushed him.

The skeleton was of immense proportions and others gathered around him.

"Intruder! I will not let you harm Lucifer our queen," The Skeleton stated.

The Doom Slayer readied his weapons and equipment.

The Slayer rushed towards the first Skeleton in front of him and bashed it to pieces. The bones shattered across the hellscape floor.

The other skeletons began to rush him all at once.

The Slayer bashed another skeleton into a pillar next to him and fired his Super Shotgun into the chest of another skeleton.

He grappled the next closest one and threw him onto the floor stomping his skull into the floor and shattering it to pieces.

He fired a frag grenade into a crowd of Skeletons and blew them up. Smoke bellowed out and his surroundings seemed clear.

The Slayer reloaded his Super Shotgun and walked away from the battleground.

The next few moments were quiet as his explored this new part of Hell.

Large pillars of stone strewn across the entirety of this section of Hell as the Slayer noticed the environment.

Soon, a figure appeared before the Slayer and he took his Super Shotgun ready for the next fight.

He heard the groans of a female voice around a corner. The Slayer readied himself and jumped around the corner Super Shotgun in hand.

He heard a shriek and the figure jumped behind rocks as the Slayer fired his Super Shotgun.

For a brief moment the Slayer hesitated as the female form emerged behind the rocks and adjusted her glasses.

"PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!" Shrieked the female demon.

The Slayer lowered his Super Shotgun and stared at the female in front of him as she began to talk.

"Um, I'm harmless I swear! I'm just an office worker, well Customer Service to be exact. I can assist with any needs you may have. Just don't kill me please!"

The Slayer was... conflicted.

What appeared before him was a demon, but a rather... human esk one.

"Please forgive me, my name is Pandemonica," The girl responded offering a hand shake.

The Slayer looked at her hand and hesitated.

RIP and TEAR

The words appeared in his mind again, but the Slayer couldn't kill her. She was human to the slayer.

The Slayer took the girl's hand and shook it.

"Thank you," Pandemonica started, "I was worried by your earlier actions and thought you to be without reason, but you seem decent. Anyways, how can I help?" 

The Slayer was not known for words, but gestured deeper into this Hell dimension.

"You want me to guide you somewhere?" Asked Pandemonica.

The Slayer nodded his head.

"Very well then," Pandemonica stated.

Pandemonica gestured the Slayer for him to follow her.

"Down here in Hell is rather boring. Not much happens: I help out Demon Kind, do some office work and head home after hours. Others do the torture of damned souls, I only help out when others are needing assisting like yourself. Which reminds me, you seem to lack the whole, Demon thing going on, are you human or something?" Asked Pandemonica.

The Slayer nodded.

"I see, what brings you here?" She asks again.

The Slayer remained quiet.

"Well, whatever your doing here, I can only assume it is business related," Pandemonica began, "Our queen Lucifer might not take to you liking, but she can be kind once you get to know her."