Disclaimer Triggers etc

Hello everyone! Just a little disclaimer for obvious reason :)

This is in fact a work of pure fiction and i am in no way forcing relationships upon those depicted in the story. There is some shipping going on, but by no means do i intend this to force it. Dream and George have both publicly stated they are fine being shipped and such. If absolutely anyone in this story is uncomfortable with it's publication, i will delete it with no questions.

As fans, we are here to enjoy their content and not to be hateful. Please respect content creators as it is their choice to create entertainment for us viewers. Do not force YOUR ideals onto them by any means. Them making content is a pure privilege for us and not a right, don't abuse it.

And for the record, i am not shipping Clay and George as they are very real people with very real lives outside of videos. I am shipping their online personas, that's why last names are changed and some details are different

Please be respectful to those around you and remember to be kind. A smile can go a long ways.

Triggers:

This story contains some serious triggers such as mental issues, death and injuries, i will be putting out trigger warnings but please read at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything that happens as you have been warned. If there is something triggering to you and it is not marked please tell me and I will add it.

Extra:

Yes, this is a Dreamnotfound fic but it is NOT the main part. This is one hell of a slow-burn and if you are looking for an owo gushy gushy story this aint it fam, my other books Lean On Me and One Black Coffee, Please are more tailored to that.