#13: Why False LGBTQ Identities Are Bullshit

so, as many of you may have seen, parogar has been speaking openly against straight white girls who think they're on the rainbow spectrum when they're really not. but he never really delved into why, aside from them being attention seekers. fear not, for i am about to do so!

disclaimer: if you are so atheist that you swear oaths with your right hand on a biology textbook as opposed to a bible, this rant is not for you. there are two exits in the front of the theater and one in the back. use whichever is more convenient to you.

for those of you who haven't read parogar's hates on this subject, i'll provide a bit (well, maybe a lot) of exposition.

as the transgender movement started gaining recognition as something totally valid (which it is), people on the almighty tumblr started coming up with bullshit "identities" that are absolutely insane. see the following list.

#1: otherkin

otherkin are people who believe they are animals born into the bodies of humans. (which is kind of confusing from the get-go. if you were a dog in a human's body, wouldn't you be crawling on the ground and barking at everything that moves instead of posting to tumblr about how "oppressed" and "misunderstood" you are?)

#2: fictionkin

i've already covered this. go read my rant on it if you haven't already.

#3: demisexuality

this is a different matter altogether, but it deserves inclusion. a demisexual is someone who claims to be LGBT because they only become sexually aroused by someone they have a strong emotional connection to. so basically white girls. you're not special. leave.

#4: transethnicity

mainly white girls who watch too much anime and wish they lived in one.

#5: trans-abled

this one pisses me off SO MUCH because i'm someone who's actually been diagnosed with a whole bunch of different mental illnesses. i go to a special school because i am so fucked up. having mental illnesses makes your life hard and people who "identify" as having a mental illness or other incapacitation to seem "cool" make me so fucking mad.

now, here's the overly religious part: my theory as to why this stuff is complete BS is based around the concept of an immortal soul. i'm not saying i'm an expert on this, because i'm not. i'm a couple weeks away from turning sixteen and most of what i know about anything is based on my limited life experience. 

but like anyone, i do think about the metaphysical, and i believe that every individual has a soul. a soul has a few guaranteed aspects, such as gender identity and personality. the reason transgenderism is valid is because it's quite possible that a female soul could be incorporated into a male body.

but souls don't have ethnicities, mental illnesses, or (gag) the something-or-other of a motherfucking fictional character! and if a dog's soul was incorporated into a human's body, wouldn't the person be, like i said earlier, crawling around on all fours, barking, and chasing squirrels?

i'm done with this. bye