DANGER

Yelitzah listened to her queen and felt hurt.She has always follow every command given to her but she never knew her quern was 1400 years old and her face ain't changing.She had so many questions but she couldn't ask her queen but made her lay to bed.

At the same time it was a stern warning from the Forlorn History that Rex will come back if Analia succeed to free her sister Lia.

Back to Rex.................

Rex lived in the unknown tower for nigh hundred years.A village of different people,he never went out of the tower frequently nor could he go back to where he belong since he was cursed.He had a freakish scar that every born child.Many were born and died before him but his face never changed.He detested everything on sight as he always seem destitute of ordinary feelings.

He never closed his eyes for a simple nap,he waited and waited for his curse to break.All he wanted was to return to the deification of medieval kings,where he was deified and to avenge and restore his lost page of Blood and Soil to return back his powers.

Nobody knew this time he was seeking the Eons of Forlorn History and that his three sons are waiting for him to return.
{5}

☆You got the power to make me smile if you vote and give out your comments;Hope you've enjoyed.