BLOOD

Back to ..............Forbidden Territory.

"Queen of Rukia, greetings to you ,someone wants to see you"rina's servant said.

Unknown woman came in the territory and brought something with her.Mother Rina was suprised to see her.

"Come in Yelitzah,what brings you here?"Queen Rina asked.

"As you know when i come to you it's something serious and now what we have all been waiting for is here,the forbidden fruit matches with yours and this can only mean your child is coming back"yelitzah said.

"That means i can see her again"mother Rina said with tears on her eyes.

"You have waited for five hundred years and now your happiness will be seen again my queen thank you for being so forbearing".said yelitzah.

"I can't believe this Yelitzah are you sure?,Lia will be happy to see her again and finally i can see my two daughters again Lia sacrificed alot for her sister and finally the Eons of Forlorn History will give out it's eye"said Rina.

"But my queen do you think Lia can bring back Analia?"yelitzah asked.

Mother Rina sat down she took a deep breath run amok Yelitzah sensed something was amiss and called for a meeting....Days passed by and nobody knew what was happening to their Queen

After fifteen days......

Knock knock knock

"Come in"mother Rina said

Yelitzah went inside Queen Rina's room.

"Greetings my queen i heard you were looking for me,is everything alright,do you need something ?"yelitzah asked.

"I need you to take care of everything i will spend time in the Man gate ,make sure nobody gets in or out of the territory until my return ,and if anybody asks handle it thank you Yelitzah"said Rina.

"Thank you my Queen what about food and water?"asked yelitzah.

"No need i've been going there for five hundred years and nothing bad has ever happen to me i will see you when i return

...........................................................

Mother Rina left to the Man gate ,where Lia's body is.
{3}

☆You got the power to make me smile if you vote and give out your comments;Hope you've enjoyed.