DEMOSTABLE NEED

I lived alone given the name Maya raised by a godmother after my mother passed away she took care of me since i was a child i never asked anything cause i knew life's not all gloom and despondency.

She took care of me without a question and every time  i tried to ask about her past,she seemed to be on the verge of total derangement.At first she demurred but then she finally agreed.She demystified everything to me.

Even when i heard the demonic news,i still wanted to look for my mother i asked my godmother but in everything she said there was nothing to conviced me that my mother was still alive while her life wad having many twists and curves.

The last words the godmotber told me was i had to become fully conversant with the Forlorn History,and where Rex is what k need to know the most cause help power de jure and de facto.

I had to call out Noreen...."For better for worse Forlorn is known Noreen i need you"i said.(For better for worse call my name and i will come infront)Noreen appeared infront of me."What is it you called me is something wrong?"asked Noreen.I wanted to hug her but i remembered she was no more,I could only hear her and always had s strong de'ja' vu every time she came to me.

"I think my mother is still alive,concidering everything my godmother said have you ever heard if Rex she went away and left me with no answer.I wasn't worried cause she couldn't stay with me for more than twenty minutes so i waited cause i knew she would appear again any time i call her.

I had so many questions which were undefined i had to go to the secret study room  which was shown to me by my god mother said to be my mother's.I couldn't believe  my eyes it's like i was in another universe of no return .Everything was old but i was  happy. To find something that had belong to my mother many years ago i had to go through each and every book in there,I didn't know where to start but the whole place was shaking,the shelves were moving i saw a dark room so i went deep inside to check it out.

I had a strong feeling so i reached at the door written The Forlorn History Cave It had a special key of a palm so i kept mine and the door was open wide.

I found two books and alot of paintings of people i don't know on the walls  Mariel Jackson 203 the first warrior of clock history.

Jackdon Paul  born in 190 ruler of the clock key before i went further i saw my mothers picture on the wall Rina Luke Peter 200 the born leader queen of Rukia and suddenly i saw my picture i was suprised it's like history has been repeating itself for more than a century.

Beside my picture there was a big large book next to my picture the moment i touched it i felt like an electric shock,i took a deep breath  and touched it again.It was like my destiny was entwined with it.I took the book and opened it written Eans of Forlorn History

Before i took the next step after reading the title the book was shaking as if i had to know something new and the books chapter were opening so fast and landed on the sixteen chapter written The Forlorn Calendar

I knew that is the page i need to start reading so i took a sit on the oldest chair,the problem is i couldn't read the language written though i could read the numbers written
{54031},{0125,7359},{445789201347},{25789012357950},{12938},{6608988452005},{2007-200},{945701},{-45701-92350128},{-36000000},{ 0123881001977},{1947-1974},{20120-2000} with no idea what it meant.

I knew only one person who could know everything so i called her "For better for worse forlorn is known Noreen i need you"i called out(For better for worse call my name and i will come infront) I could feel Noreen but she couldn't talk nor respond to anything.I felt like she wanted to ssy something but she couldn't due to the unknown consequence.

Suddenly i heard Noreen's voice i felt like she was calling and asking for help,i took the book and went out of the cave but before i went out i had to leave a note written find me just in case the cave had magica chat my mother could look for me.

When i went out of the room i saw Noreen having marks around her body like she was so beaten up "Don't worry am fine so you found the Eans of Forlorn History,i've heard alot about it"Noreen said."What happened, why are you hurt? thought nobody could see you not even touch you plus your a dead person "i said.

"I was once allowed to enter in the cave before i met you back in 19th where my history was known as courageous and constancy but i couldn't constative against Rex when he imprisoned my young mother,I was so afraid to testify in the Forlorn Court and my name was written in the Forlorn Calendar and the Forlorn Court immortalized me in the Forlorn Calendar and till today i didn't find my lost young mother nor am i allowed to touch anything that belongs to the Forlorn History.Only one person can set me free from this curse and that can only be Queen of Rukia mother Rina Luke  Peter who is your mother Maya only her"Noreen said with no hope on her eyes.

"That means my mother is alive and she is a queen so the scars you have it's  just because of the Forlorn History it's because i called you and you were not allowed to enter,It's all my fault am sorryi kept your life in danger"i said.

"It's nothing i tried getting inside more than times but nothing can be breakable if the history doesn't want to let it go,i feel like am more than cursed i've forgotten who i am i got no power to move even after my death life seems imposible again i've lost faith that one day i will find my mother who knows if she ever looked for me.The only one i got is you"noreen said with so much difficulty.

"And you will always have me,so have you ever read the Eons of Forlorn History,can you read the language?there are so many numbers and i can't understand what it says but all the book wants is for me to read chapter sixteen can you try reading it?"i asked.
{2}

☆You got the power to make me smile if you vote and give out your comments;Hope you've enjoyed.