Imagine #20: Aaron

(Backstory: You, Aaron, and Mahogany became internet best friends in June, you planned on meeting them during the summer but you were too busy with college visits and stuff. 7 months later you're finally going to meet them ... UR gonna meet daddy !!!!)

"I'm meeting you soon!!" You texted Mahogany.

Mahogany: OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU'RE GOING TO THE TOGETHER TOUR??

You: YESYES I'M GOING I'M GONNA MEET YOU IN 2 WEEKS OH NY HOD

Mahogany: HAVE YOU TOLD AARON? DOES HE KNOW?!?!,! THIS IS SERIOUS!!!

You: NO DON'T TELL HIM I WANNA SURPRISE HIM!

Mahogany: THAT'S GONNA BE SO CUTE OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY GONNA BE TOGETHER IN PERSON

You: I KNOW I KNOW I CAN'T RN I'M WEAK

Mahogany: JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW YOU'LL FEEL WHEN YOU SEE HIM I'M GONNA CRY

-----

*2 weeks later at the venue*

"I'm so nervous I'm gonna pee on myself!" you said to your friend over the phone. "Calm down it's gonna be fine!" She replied. "I can't, I really ca-" "(Y/N)!" You heard a familiar voice, you looked around and saw Mahogany running towards you. "MAHOGANY!" You guys hugged for so long.

"Have you seen him yet?" Mahogany asked. "No not yet... wait hold on." You put your phone to your ear. "I gotta go." You said to your friend as you hung up. "Anyways ...no I haven't seen him yet, I can't find him." You said. "Come with me!" Mahogany said as she grabbed your arm and ran into the hotel.

"I can't..." you said as she pressed the elevator button. "You can!" she said... the elevator door opened... "Mahogany... is that (Y/N)...?" said a voice in the elevator. It wasn't Aaron's voice though. "Yeah..." she said as she dragged you into the elevator. It was Chase, "He's in his room, you want the key?" "Yes!" "No!" You and Mahogany said at the same time. He handed Mahogany the keycard anyways, "He's gonna be so excited to see you." Chase said with a really big smile as he gave you a big hug. You began to feel even more nervous, "I can't do this Mahogany, I feel like throwing up..." You said. "You'll be fine." She said as you two walked into the elevator.

The elevator door opened... "Do you think you could go by yourself?" She asked you. "What? No! No, Mahogany, no, I can't, nooo!" You said. "Yes you can, here" she handed you the keycard. "Room 1303." she said with a big smile on her face. "I'm gonna pee..." you whispered as you walked away.

"1301... 1302... 130shit........... fucking shit holy hell oh my fucking oh my I'm gonna... gonna... gon-" You put in the keycard and opened the door. "Hello?" You said quietly as you walked in and closed the door, you walked towards the bed. "Oh my God... (Y/N)!" Aaron yelled as he jumped up off the bed and ran towards you for a hug. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!" he asked. "I wanted to surprise you... Surprise!" you said as you both laughed. "Well I am surprised, I'm really happy you're here (Y/N)." he said. "I'm really happy I'm here too." You felt like something was wrong... but what was it...

"Bitch wake up! We're gonna be late for school!" your older sister said as she smacked you on the head. "Dude what the fuck, you fucking dick wipe!" You said as you kicked her in the stomach. She fell down to the floor. "Stop dreaming about Aaron he doesn't fucking like you, you dumb shit." she said as she got up. "Fuck you." you said as you threw your covers over you. "Get uppppp!!!" she screamed.

-------

HAH YOU WERE JUST DREAMING!!
I am so sorry for breaking your heart... but that's what I live for.